Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Loc Thread

Tell us more Bill Nye the loc guy

Im quite intrigued. @TheMasterKey
:ha:

Thats all I could look at it, hes fine as hell.

lol even Rihanna was trying to school J.cole about the aloe vera, he wasn't tryin to hear her tho lol

I'll post more things the I use to wash and maintain my locs in the next few days.

http://www.lushusa.com/hair/shampoo/avocado-co-wash/05940.html

And this stuff smells DELICIOUS... takes every fiber of my being not to bite into this bar.

I'm sure there is a local store in your area.

It's very soft and creamy when wet so you can break a small piece rub in your hands and apply through hair. You will "LOVE" it.
You will hate me later if you ever go into this shop. You will spend.. lots of money.
I switched my whole body care up in this shop.
I don't use chemical toothpaste.
Body creams
Hair products
Face products.
Deodorant lol.. I replaced everything!

ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I think I love you even more now.

youre like a lot of my friends. they dont use reg toothpaste because of the fluoride.
one of my homegirls makes her own soap and deodorant.
wow! they keep trying to get me to replace stuff but Im just too lazy to do so.

but kudos to you and thank you for the put on.

lol even Rihanna was trying to school J.cole about the aloe vera, he wasn't tryin to hear her tho lol

I'll post more things the I use to wash and maintain my locs in the next few days.

my baby rhi rhi is for the ppl.
the real peoples champ. [';;

Espeiacially if you start using honey. Aloe consistency can be tough to get right also. Coconut both hard or soft is also good.

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ill stick to buying products. I might fuck around and put a hole in my head.

theres a spot near my house thats black owned and has a lot of natural/no chemicals stuff.
some of the women in there make the products.

I can dig it... LANK Please. :)
do u got Africans near u? pure black soap is the best skin cleanser n shampoo that I've ever used. if u have access to African markets or thosee stalls where old black men r selling shea butter n black soap, thats a great place to get it.

i get mine here: http://www.anwaarco.com/
You in BK too you might have bought some soap or lotion from me back when I had an investment in that business.
highly likely. i always stop n come away with some perfume oil or lotion lol

what white owned corporations are making products for african american locs?
I only know of softsheen carson.

Carol's daughter when they sold out.
The problem is we don't have the distribution for our products and it can't really be massed produced to ship everywhere without some form of chemicals so it is hard for us to expand those types of businesses.

The upkeep and maintenance is a bit much at times. I recently went like 8 months without getting them twisted. I got them done a few months ago.

I'll probably wait for six months before I get them done again.

Back