Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Loc Thread

Gonna color, twist, and braid them today.

Glad I don't have any weed

This may turn out to be the worst idea I've had this year

Why you coloring your hair ma nigga?

No judgement...lol just curious. Isn't that unhealthy for your hair/scalp? And won't that shit look crazy when the new growth come in?

Why you coloring your hair ma nigga?

No judgement...lol just curious. Isn't that unhealthy for your hair/scalp? And won't that shit look crazy when the new growth come in?
I'm only coloring like a foot or so. My scalp and roots will still be black

As to why.....dont know. Did it before when I had first started and the tips have always been brown or at least noticable lighter than the rest.

I probably should have brought 2 boxes and got some help. I'm sure it'll be streaky af. Ah well.

I'm only coloring like a foot or so. My scalp and roots will still be black

As to why.....dont know. Did it before when I had first started and the tips have always been brown or at least noticable lighter than the rest.

I probably should have brought 2 boxes and got some help. I'm sure it'll be streaky af. Ah well.

ah ok. do ya thing bro

Man, I fucked something up lol

Next time, go to a professional

Super dope! The color and the fact you going natural for ya trip.

I should have went light like that. My shit barely looks colored. Like you gotta squint in the right light to see a difference.

Super dope! The color and the fact you going natural for ya trip.

I should have went light like that. My shit barely looks colored. Like you gotta squint in the right light to see a difference.
Go in the sun a few times, it will lighten up. I'm actually planning on dying my hair tonight or tomorrow.

What's the difference between coloring and dying?

So the parts that actually took the color were already brown from when I dyed it yrs ago. They broken off since, was about 4" of color when I started. I'll try again in a few months. Also, I think I'm due for a ACV rinse

Washed it last week. I was gonna wash it but it said not to. Let it sit for 40 mins.

I remember last time my hair was saturated in dye but not this time. Wondering if I need more(?)

Back