Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Loc Thread

What brought that on.
Retwist don’t last more than a few days. I’m wasting time and money(when I do decide to go get it done).
I wear them free when they look “nappy” but this shit will look six months old in a matter of two weeks. I can’t wear scarves to work to make this shit look good. Yet they want me to be “professional”. My hair too curly for this shit.

Retwist don’t last more than a few days. I’m wasting time and money(when I do decide to go get it done).
I wear them free when they look “nappy” but this shit will look six months old in a matter of two weeks. I can’t wear scarves to work to make this shit look good. Yet they want me to be “professional”. My hair too curly for this shit.
Have you tried interlocking. You can wash your hair as much as you want and maintain the retwist. You can only do it every 2 months thought but when I would do it I would go back and get a regular retwist after a month.
It might be what you're looking for

I don’t think I’m going to get rid of them. I’m just frustrated especially since I gotta keep this shit tame during the work week. I refuse to retwist my hair to keep it neat looking because I don’t want skinny locs or my hair to thin.

Have you tried interlocking. You can wash your hair as much as you want and maintain the retwist. You can only do it every 2 months thought but when I would do it I would go back and get a regular retwist after a month.
It might be what you're looking for
I just got my shit interlocked and the shit didn’t last 5 days.

Freeforms>>>>>>>>>>

But yea, don't let your job throw all those months away. Tell em what it is. Either your hair is going to look "wild" or you're gonna wear the scarf. That shit's racist anyway.

I have my hair in a high bun right now. I put some gel on my edges to slick this shit back. Shit already all over the place.

How is that even possible. Mine looks fresh until my hair grows out more in about a month.
How did they do it?
I have curly hair. I don’t know what grade of hair you have. When it was first done it was nice but literally by that fourth day. You would think I haven’t had it retwisted in weeks.

Nothing stops my hair from curling up.

I have curly hair. I don’t know what grade of hair you have. When it was first done it was nice but literally by that fourth day. You would think I haven’t had it retwisted in weeks.

Nothing stops my hair from curling up.
Yeah, I got the nappiest grade you can get. Locked up in about a month.

Back