Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Dragon Ball Thread (RIP Akira Toriyama)

Decent chapter. Looks like they are back to trying to put Goku clearly in front. He's training with someone who knows of Ultra Instinct and is hiding great power. Vegeta is training with weddings weaklings that Goku has already tapped for knowledge.

Decent chapter. Looks like they are back to trying to put Goku clearly in front. He's training with someone who knows of Ultra Instinct and is hiding great power. Vegeta is training with weddings weaklings that Goku has already tapped for knowledge.
I think Vegeta training is just as important. Think about it, Goku was only able to achieve IT but if Vegeta can achieve that and multi clones and Giantification he gonna be a beast.

I wonder if the power levels remain the same for all the clones or if its split evenly. Either way, it's a dope route for Vegeta

I think Vegeta training is just as important. Think about it, Goku was only able to achieve IT but if Vegeta can achieve that and multi clones and Giantification he gonna be a beast.

I wonder if the power levels remain the same for all the clones or if its split evenly. Either way, it's a dope route for Vegeta

I think IT is out for Vegeta. He seems to have abandoned that in search of his own way.

What would be cool is if the spirit control he learns from the Yadurratts let him go SSJ4 or something like that.

Hopefully there more techniques to be seen rather than the few we saw in this chapter. I don't see how multiplying or getting bigger will beat Moro.

Naw this Spirit Control is gonna definitely lead to something great for Vegeta. I really don't see them ever putting Goku far ahead of Vegeta like he was in DBZ. That's due to the fact that Vegeta is no longer against being trained by someone.

You may be right. I only say that because their goals have diverged. Goku wants to master UI, which is basically billed as the pinnacle of fighting in the DB universe. Vegeta seems to just want to push the Saiyan way to its limits, which might make him powerful, but I doubt it will lead him to a height that even the gods haven't been able to achieve like UI mastery.

You may be right. I only say that because their goals have diverged. Goku wants to master UI, which is basically billed as the pinnacle of fighting in the DB universe. Vegeta seems to just want to push the Saiyan way to its limits, which might make him powerful, but I doubt it will lead him to a height that even the gods haven't been able to achieve like UI mastery.

Yea if Goku learns how to go UI at will then it will put him way beyond Vegeta. UI is so OP though that I think it would be a bad idea for Toriyama/Toyotarou to have Goku be able to access it at will.

Yea if Goku learns how to go UI at will then it will put him way beyond Vegeta. UI is so OP though that I think it would be a bad idea for Toriyama/Toyotarou to have Goku be able to access it at will.

I'm better either by the end of the series Goku won't have learned to do it at will but it will be heavily implied that he will learn that eventually or he will learn to do that and will wind up becoming a god in which case him being OP would be part of the job requirements.

It seems Merus,
is an angel
. That's not really surprising, but it is an interesting revelation.

Yea that was kind of implied a couple of chapters ago. Interested in learning what laws he potentially broke.

It was also great seeing Gohan putting in some work this chapter too.

Back