Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Dragon Ball Thread (RIP Akira Toriyama)

I'm not sure Vegeta can take him yet but I do like that he's observing and used his head to investigate the area first. He already seemed to piece together what happened to Granolahs people. If this goes on as long as the Moro arc there maybe enough time for another enemy lol. I think Granola will eventually fall back and just live out his remaining life in peace after getting the truth. Orrrr he could very well be sacrificed lol. I do think Freiza will step in and those other heater members are still plotting something as well.

My guess is that Vegeta will realize Granolah's people were wronged by the Saiyans and won't want to kill him. He'll lose, but he'll realize they aren't fighting a villain.

Clowns man

Them niggas begged for almost 30 years for a new DragonBall and FINALLY got one only to be miserable and not be able to let go of the past. Then they complained Broly wasn't canon so AT makes him canon in perhaps the best DragonBall film ever made and niggas were mad that Broly didnt speak enough. Some people are just clowns man.

Yeah, they stay whining about minor plot and canon issues. Whoever watched DBZ for that shit? lol Nobody gave a fuck about canon consistency before, so why is it so important now?

There will be 2 new Dragon Ball Super movies confirmed to be coming and no one posted anything in this thread.

If you can read Japanese, I can't but this the official annmouncement. One in 2022 and another after

The character development for Vegeta just keeps getting better and better. He used to rush head first into a fight, now he chills and analyzes the situation first while Goku fights.
This Cereal arc is setting up to be pretty good. The cliffhanger really has me wondering how Vegeta is going to put 2 and 2 together. Curious to see if cooler heads prevail.

Knowing the writers, once Goku, Vegeta, and Granola figure out everything Frieza gonna show up and screw up everything lol

The character development for Vegeta just keeps getting better and better. He used to rush head first into a fight, now he chills and analyzes the situation first while Goku fights.
Its not needed but its setting up one helluva redemption arc for Vegeta

I think all in all, it'll help him tap into his destruction power more so that he can use it easier at his base level

This Cereal arc is setting up to be pretty good. The cliffhanger really has me wondering how Vegeta is going to put 2 and 2 together. Curious to see if cooler heads prevail.

Knowing the writers, once Goku, Vegeta, and Granola figure out everything Frieza gonna show up and screw up everything lol
The Heeters should be getting the dragonballs on the next release so whatever wish they plan will be full of fuckery lol.

Its not needed but its setting up one helluva redemption arc for Vegeta

I think all in all, it'll help him tap into his destruction power more so that he can use it easier at his base level
His redemption arc really kicked off in the moro arc when he was speaking to that namekian. He's trying to still repent for his sins and now he is trying to clear Sayains. This the most character development a DB character has gotten in a looong time. I don't see either him or Goku truly mastering it for now they remind us every now and then that Whis and Beerus can't be fucked with lol.

Real question...does Granolah survive this arc or does he die seeking vengeance?

There will be 2 new Dragon Ball Super movies confirmed to be coming and no one posted anything in this thread.
I never heard of 2 coming :huh2: 🤔
How do these fit into the manga I wonder? They lucked out with Brolys film since the anime was finished already and they were able to reference the TOP.

His redemption arc really kicked off in the moro arc when he was speaking to that namekian. He's trying to still repent for his sins and now he is trying to clear Sayains. This the most character development a DB character has gotten in a looong time. I don't see either him or Goku truly mastering it for now they remind us every now and then that Whis and Beerus can't be fucked with lol.

Real question...does Granolah survive this arc or does he die seeking vengeance?
You hella right yo. I also forgot he was mentoring Cabba also. So in a way its a Sayian redemption. Vegata, not Goku, is the prince that was promised lol. He giving Vegeta the shine we been waiting on

Idk about Granolah. He wack to me and only serves to make Vegeta stronger. I'm patiently waiting on Freiza and this family of mercs

I never heard of 2 coming :huh2: 🤔
How do these fit into the manga I wonder? They lucked out with Brolys film since the anime was finished already and they were able to reference the TOP.

The announcement said they always wanted to continue the super anime and this is the way. Confirmed by Reddit anime sub. They have announce what the movies will be about, just that one is in 2022.

So far Granolah only beat Goku cause his power isn't maintained yet in UI and he was completely confused what was happening. Vegeta up next this will be interesting.
I cant tell where this is going

But Vegeta up next and im ready to see what his destruction power can do

It'd be clutch if Vegeta uses hakai on Granolah's right eye.
Remember he also has that other power that can decrease power through hits I wonder if he's able to use that? If this dude tanking hakai that's bullshit lol.

So far Granolah only beat Goku cause his power isn't maintained yet in UI and he was completely confused what was happening. Vegeta up next this will be interesting.

Remember he also has that other power that can decrease power through hits I wonder if he's able to use that? If this dude tanking hakai that's bullshit lol.

Forced Spirit Fission but it's only effective on opponents that have absorbed or fused with other beings.

Back