COMMUNITY The Official Dragon Ball Thread

The Lonious Monk

Celestial Souljah
Jan 8, 2018
ABW Bucks
$6,783,538
Also nice to see Vegeta being so remorseful.

Good to see someone besides Goku and Vegeta get some shine and get the upper hand on an enemy that they couldn't beat. I've been loving this arc so far.
Vegeta continues to have the best (maybe only) character growth in the series.

Reactions: The Hue

The Hue

Black Made. Black Raised.
Dec 22, 2017
ABW Bucks
$1,092,496
Looks like Vegeta is gonna try to get training from the Yardrats. Probably learn Instant Transmission and other new techniques.

Reactions: Sion

The Lonious Monk

Celestial Souljah
Jan 8, 2018
ABW Bucks
$6,783,538
Decent chapter. Looks like they are back to trying to put Goku clearly in front. He's training with someone who knows of Ultra Instinct and is hiding great power. Vegeta is training with weddings weaklings that Goku has already tapped for knowledge.

Chicity

Oh The Ironing
Mod Squad
Jan 18, 2017
Sitting Back Laughing
ABW Bucks
$22,875,856
Decent chapter. Looks like they are back to trying to put Goku clearly in front. He's training with someone who knows of Ultra Instinct and is hiding great power. Vegeta is training with weddings weaklings that Goku has already tapped for knowledge.
I think Vegeta training is just as important. Think about it, Goku was only able to achieve IT but if Vegeta can achieve that and multi clones and Giantification he gonna be a beast.

I wonder if the power levels remain the same for all the clones or if its split evenly. Either way, it's a dope route for Vegeta

Reactions: The Hue

The Lonious Monk

Celestial Souljah
Jan 8, 2018
ABW Bucks
$6,783,538
I think Vegeta training is just as important. Think about it, Goku was only able to achieve IT but if Vegeta can achieve that and multi clones and Giantification he gonna be a beast.

I wonder if the power levels remain the same for all the clones or if its split evenly. Either way, it's a dope route for Vegeta
I think IT is out for Vegeta. He seems to have abandoned that in search of his own way.

What would be cool is if the spirit control he learns from the Yadurratts let him go SSJ4 or something like that.

Reactions: Chicity

The Hue

Black Made. Black Raised.
Dec 22, 2017
ABW Bucks
$1,092,496
Hopefully there more techniques to be seen rather than the few we saw in this chapter. I don't see how multiplying or getting bigger will beat Moro.