Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Dragon Ball Thread (RIP Akira Toriyama)

Truth be told the ending of this arc was meh. I'm not sure how I would have felt even if Vegeta defeated Moro especially in this way.

Very interesting to see Oob be the saving grace as well as the other Kai being released somehow.

I'll reserve judgement to the next issue, it doesnt feel like it's quite over yet. If it is I assume the next arc will be the saiyan Arc that AT has heen desperately trying to do or maybe the DBS Broly arc from the movie.

Yea I'm reserving judgment also. For some stupid reason I thought Vegeta would get the solo dub for once but I should have known better. With Goku being able to tap into U/I at will, the gap of power between him and Vegeta is ridiculous now.

Truth be told the ending of this arc was meh. I'm not sure how I would have felt even if Vegeta defeated Moro especially in this way.

Very interesting to see Oob be the saving grace as well as the other Kai being released somehow.

I'll reserve judgement to the next issue, it doesnt feel like it's quite over yet. If it is I assume the next arc will be the saiyan Arc that AT has heen desperately trying to do or maybe the DBS Broly arc from the movie.

I think the ending turned out ok. It's nothing special, but it wrapped things up, Goku got to be the hero, and Vegeta got to be useful. That's about as much as you can hope for.

lol @
Goku pulling out Susanoo

Yea I'm reserving judgment also. For some stupid reason I thought Vegeta would get the solo dub for once but I should have known better. With Goku being able to tap into U/I at will, the gap of power between him and Vegeta is ridiculous now.

Maybe if they do go with the Saiyan arc, Vegeta will be the one to get a major powerup while Goku simply refines his ability.

I think the ending turned out ok. It's nothing special, but it wrapped things up, Goku got to be the hero, and Vegeta got to be useful. That's about as much as you can hope for.

lol @
Goku pulling out Susanoo

Maybe if they do go with the Saiyan arc, Vegeta will be the one to get a major powerup while Goku simply refines his ability.

I hear you but Ultra Instinct is supposed to be the peak, nothing higher in power so unless Vegeta finds a way to tap into that, he'll never be on Goku's level.

I hear you but Ultra Instinct is supposed to be the peak, nothing higher in power so unless Vegeta finds a way to tap into that, he'll never be on Goku's level.

This is anime bruh, there's always a way to exceed what was believed to be the apex. That said, I think more than likely, Vegeta will just find an alternate path to UI.

Hhmmm ok interesting, we know this dude won't be as strong as Moro so I'm curious as to where they'll take this.

Yea and obviously Granolah isn't going to just destroy that specific Seven-Three, he's got some type of plan for it.

Lol and why they do Goku like that with the Galactic Patrol king?

It's an interesting development. They started off implying that Goku would be moving toward G.o.D. status, but maybe that's not what will happen.
I think it fits Vegeta more. He has more in common Beerus anyway. Remember he also fought Toppo who was damn near a G.O.D himself (don't recalled if he actually was). A way better development and allows his to still train under Whis from time to time also

And Goku already been trained by the Kai's anyway, no need for him to be trained by both sides of the coin.

Together they bring balance or some ying yang shit lol

I think it fits Vegeta more. He has more in common Beerus anyway. Remember he also fought Toppo who was damn near a G.O.D himself (don't recalled if he actually was). A way better development and allows his to still train under Whis from time to time also

And Goku already been trained by the Kai's anyway, no need for him to be trained by both sides of the coin.

Together they bring balance or some ying yang shit lol

Yeah, Toppo was a G.o.D. candidate and Vegeta beat him, so that means Vegeta is up there, he just doesn't have access to that destructive energy.

Maybe that's what Beerus will show him.

Yea Vegeta going a different route is a smart move by Toyotaro. But unless there's something we haven't seen yet concerning Gods of Destruction, Goku will still have a leg up on Vegeta due to the higher ceiling that UI provides.

Dont know why but I started DB on Hulu. Glad I forgot most of this shit

Sucks that they dont have Z but they have GT and Super

Dope direction its taken

I think Vegeta is gonna restart the Saiyans. Maybe not remain as ita king but set up a planet for them in universe 7. I'm thinking he may grab some from universe 6 or send out a call across the universe. I also think he gonna become a GOD. Beerus is training his succesor

Dope direction its taken

I think Vegeta is gonna restart the Saiyans. Maybe not remain as ita king but set up a planet for them in universe 7. I'm thinking he may grab some from universe 6 or send out a call across the universe. I also think he gonna become a GOD. Beerus is training his succesor

Or he can wish Planet Vegeta back. That could be a dope ark of him trying to get them out of the habit of just fuckin shit up throughout the universe lol

Back