Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Dragon Ball Thread (RIP Akira Toriyama)

I read the chapter coz why not. First one of these I'm readin'.

This Moro brudda design is amazin' and classic DB but lol this the exact same shit over and over

The big dummies

Goku clearly too stupid to chew gum and walk at the same time

Aint ultra instinct about suppressing your emotions?

Nah, it's all bout removing thought from the fighting process. Emotions don't really have anything to do with it.

Vegeta talked that shit, but he better get over it and figure UI out. I don't care what tricks he learns, it's kinda hard to discount the usefulness of being in a state where your opponent can't hit you.

Vegeta is about to Ginyu forcr Moro unless some new villain fuckery pops off next chapter lol.

No, Forced Spirit Fission only affects individuals that gained their power through absorption or fusion.

Yep, they didn't give Vegeta a new powerup so much as they gave him the key to accomplishing his goal (bringing back the Nameckians). There's always the possibility that the spirit control training helped him in other ways though so maybe we'll see something else eventually.

Yoooo who got the new one ? Someone said Vegeta got UI and that Akira Toriyama is gonna bring back a new season with Moro's arc kicking it off....
None of that is confirmed and the leaks for the new manga point to Goku willingly giving Moro a senzu bean. Manga hasn't dropped yet though.

Goku never learns. Hopefully Vegeta's technique can prove useful again now.

Yeah, I'm not really sure how Goku gets out of this without Vegeta's technique. The question is whether they let Vegeta use it or whether this is one of those cases where Goku learns a technique after seeing it once. Maybe this is will be the reverse of the Freiza arc, where Vegeta almost let the planet be destroyed and Goku saved him after an intervention by Whis.

Thoughts if they went in this direction ?

Not original because it was already done before with Goku and Cell, but with his new technique he should be able to separate Moro from the planet.

Back