Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Dragon Ball Thread (RIP Akira Toriyama)

Frieza about to wash Dyspo something serious. Vegeta finally cutting loose and Takahsi who handled Goku vs Kale 2nd round with the dope ass animation is coming back for this episode. Gohan seems to be facing Toppo now

18 went out like a real bitch and 17 is more noble than he lets on. Im not buying that i dont care if we get erased shit anymore. That monster was dope as fuck and i know i wasnt the only nigga laughing when he washed all the u7 fighters with those teleporting punches. 9/10 episode.

I know I've asked this before, but what yall think about Dragon Ball Super? Worthy successor to Dragon Ball Z?

I know I've asked this before, but what yall think about Dragon Ball Super? Worthy successor to Dragon Ball Z?

Yup, it is correcting the mistakes from Z. Mixing the best aspects of OG DB and Z together. More about techniques than power levels.

When Z-Fighters get into punching and kicking matches with opponents, you telling me that they haven't been doing something similar to Ultra Instinct (UI) all along? Punching and dodging without thinking, LOL.

I understand UI's true purpose is to add depth to the fights and new goals for the characters.

Hopefully, when Goku uses UI against weaker opponents, it will look like this...

Looking like they are fighting against a hologram or something similar...

Last edited:
Yup, it is correcting the mistakes from Z. Mixing the best aspects of OG DB and Z together. More about techniques than power levels.

When Z-Fighters get into punching and kicking matches with opponents, you telling me that they haven't been doing something similar to Ultra Instinct (UI) all along? Punching and dodging without thinking, LOL.

I understand UI's true purpose is to add depth to the fights and new goals for the characters.

Hopefully, when Goku uses UI against weaker opponents, it will look like this...

Looking like they are fighting against a hologram or something similar...

Yea I've noticed, more fighting less powering up in DBS.

With Z, i loved the monologues everyone gave and the emotions of having to wait the next day after school see what happens. With Super, i love how they gave us hints to what happens in future episodes and i dont catch on until 30 episodes later.

Back