Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

my wife is a nurse, shes in meetings daily w top Docs and nurses… this spike has put theirgoing back to the office on hold…and her Covid patients are spiking…lots of concern for this wave again

countries all over the world have been back to normal without any restrictions whatsoever and here in The Netherlands - and the United Kingdom , Sweden etc - covid regardless of its variant has been accepted as another seasonal flu. Millions of Dutch citizens had covid within a month with Barely any hospital admissions and ever since the government started counting the people with covid (not because of covid) and after over 2 years of this bullshit people have moved on …

@StringerBell posted that ‘pfizer advises kids 5-11 to get a booster shot bullshit while Pfizer is under investigation over here, kids aren’t even allowed to get booster shots (nore mask up) and the entire booster campaign failed in this country, it has been accepted that the vaccines do not work (surprise surprise) and that natural immunity is the way to go. The fact that we’ve been open and back to normal backs up that ‘our’ scientists have been right so …

I genuinely believe that people that are still masking up and or are afraid of the flu need to get psychological help, they have been mentally beaten by their government and Social media / influencers etc for the past couple of years that they’re to afraid to live and face facts …

Weve literally been back to normal for months now, no one is talking about Covid around here …

now ofcourse the good old pro rona lobby groups - read all the companies, institutions, European Commision etc - that gained prosperity during the flu crises will do everything they can to get their payment models back (before summer ends/fall starts ) but they’ll fail because they won’t have the necessary political support. There are a million things surrounding the current economic crises which are far mmore compelling than the seasonal flu…

Back