Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

I'm like a year away from being a year away from taking a vaccine. On my cablocclo shit.

People have jumped at the chance to be Guinea pigs. Imma just kick back and watch the trials.

🤷🏿‍♂️.

Niggas dropping out and still catching covid anyway. That ain't for me. I'm anti social af staying home ain't that bad. My boy want me to come out for his bday on the 17th. I skipped last year last minute and feelings were caught low key. He says he keeping it light like 6-7 people but still

:df4:

My normally healthy aunt took the pfjzer vaccine Saturday and she passed last night.

Y'all stay safe and educated
Damn sorry to hear that!

If you don’t mind, keep us posted on what they say the cause was, even if you don’t believe it. I’m just curious cause I’ve only heard anecdotal stories like this with no mention of the conclusion the doctors made on the reason for death.

Damn sorry to hear that!

If you don’t mind, keep us posted on what they say the cause was, even if you don’t believe it. I’m just curious cause I’ve only heard anecdotal stories like this with no mention of the conclusion the doctors made on the reason for death.
I got you.

Back