Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Take a long look in the mirror fam, seems like the last sentence is about yourself.

I have no problems with questions about the vaccine and the potential long term effects. Just because I'm for or against something doesn't mean i can't acknowledge points from the other side. You seem to be so dug in on the anti side that you're not willing to fully acknowledge the flaws in your own pov

Last edited:
your numbers were off and this was literally my post:

fam the German, Dutch and other EU governments literally just halted the use of the AstraZeneca vaccine for people under 60 due to the extremely rare Trombose/blood cloth side effects which has killed (mostly) young women...

You also completely skipped the rest of my posts but carry on fam.

No you are skippin' over my shit. That article you posted does not say the vaccines caused those deaths, it said people got rare blood clots after receivin' the vaccine. That's correlation not causation.

Second, again from the article you posted, 9 deaths out of 2.7m vaccinations even if they were 100% from the vaccines are still ridiculous odds.

@BlackRain you have a good point on what can be said from both sides. I just have issue with lack of proof on either side and/or knowledge of what this all entails.
Lives are at stake and I get it.

shit is frustrating to watch ...
Stay safe and all, but all this misinformation and the spread and speed of it is not cool.

im not trying to come off like I know it all(yes,I said it), but people need to slow down and use basic logic and research.

first don’t mean good or ready, big name doesn’t mean safe.

@CeLLar-DooR bruh, your angle of averages is not the way. You are focused on a category and overlooking the unknown or not known yet and the non litigation clause. 0.01 can be a false number.
These companies are FOR profit. Low numbers make money. Recalls are a very common thing.
Plus Pfizer has the highest payout from lawsuit for lying about what drugs do AND the Cmo’s they use at times can often skate half assing until the external auditors come thru. And now with COVID, that shit is virtual which opens up room for deception. Shit my wife had to let a cmo go because they used water as a base to save money and make more.

it’s so much that goes into this.....

these companies play on people ignorance (not using it negatively).

I’m not saying all this to scare anyone. Just know The Who’s and what’s and the history of each before you make a decision.

please don’t make a decision based on fear, trusting too much or ignorance.

@CeLLar-DooR bruh, your angle of averages is not the way. You are focused on a category and overlooking the unknown or not known yet and the non litigation clause. 0.01 can be a false number.

These companies are FOR profit. Low numbers make money. Recalls are a very common thing.
Plus Pfizer has the highest payout from lawsuit for lying about what drugs do AND the Cmo’s they use at times can often skate half assing until the external auditors come thru. And now with COVID, that shit is virtual which opens up room for deception. Shit my wife had to let a cmo go because they used water as a base to save money and make more.

I’m not saying all this to scare anyone. Just know The Who’s and what’s and the history of each before you make a decision.

Yes I am focused on the category of serious illness/death, why wouldn't I?

Yeah 0.01 could be a false number, it could be 0.

Medicine is always for profit big man so if you have a problem with this vaccine you should have a problem with all medicines and medical procedures.

As for the ignorance part yawn yawn yawn

Yes I am focused on the category of serious illness/death, why wouldn't I?

Yeah 0.01 could be a false number, it could be 0.

Medicine is always for profit big man so if you have a problem with this vaccine you should have a problem with all medicines and medical procedures.

As for the ignorance part yawn yawn yawn
One vaccine has nothing to do with another and why lie for profit during these times ?

that’s not unethical and immoral to you?

so you ok with a company known for lying and now you can’t sue them, telling you something is safe? And the fact someone says research first bores you speaks volumes

and try understanding a money grab and what that is

smdh

you still don’t get it but most people like you don’t.

I just can’t with you.

you got it

If you're like say Ghostface and you've been talkin' about herbs and diet in place of Western medicine for a while I wouldn't really expect you to just up and get the vaccine

It's you niggas that are/been cool with all other medicines and medical procedures but don't like this particular vaccine that are wack AF to me

facts

That’s not facts. That’s stupidity and a dumb talking point.

it’s no where near the same.

that’s like saying cuz a woman gets beat she should be ok with being with another known abuser.

ok. I’m outta here.

frfr this time.

If this was Ebola or some other severe virus I could see where you’re coming from - but than we probably wouldn’t even have this discussion to begin with - but we’re talking about Corona, a virus that isn’t dangerous for 99% of the population whatsoever. Shaming healthy and not at risk people into getting a vaccine which still is in its trail stages is absurd.

vaccinating the people who are at risk - just like the yearly flu shots - and whoever wants to get the vaccine should be more than enough to pull the pressure of our healthcare systems and everyone should be able to get on with their lives again...alienating people and denying them acces to go to the pub or any other public place is ridiculous fam.

Nothing good ever came from polarizing a society...

99% of the population? So the 500,000 that died were safe. Half a million people dying in a year from a disease in the 21sy century is high black people have lost so many relatives. You wildling

@BlackRain you have a good point on what can be said from both sides. I just have issue with lack of proof on either side and/or knowledge of what this all entails.
Lives are at stake and I get it.

shit is frustrating to watch ...
Stay safe and all, but all this misinformation and the spread and speed of it is not cool.

im not trying to come off like I know it all(yes,I said it), but people need to slow down and use basic logic and research.

first don’t mean good or ready, big name doesn’t mean safe.

All im saying is don't just post and read information that only supports your pov. That's only spreading one side of the argument. Because just as easily as someone can find a video or quote of someone saying something stupid about being pro vax it can also easily be found idiots saying stupid shit like the government, and somehow only the American government as if the disease and vaccine is an American only thing, is trying to reprogram people's dna.

Only reading 1 side is how people end up down a rabbit hole of wild shit that makes no sense

All im saying is don't just post and read information that only supports your pov. That's only spreading one side of the argument. Because just as easily as someone can find a video or quote of someone saying something stupid about being pro vax it can also easily be found idiots saying stupid shit like the government, and somehow only the American government as if the disease and vaccine is an American only thing, is trying to reprogram people's dna.

Only reading 1 side is how people end up down a rabbit hole of wild shit that makes no sense
And it all leads to researching to make an educated decision .....
Don’t matter who says what .....just be educated.

Back