Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Lol y’all gonna get vaccinated every 3 to 6 months...There are already reports coming out of Israel - mostly Pfizer/BioNTech - that the vaccines are losing their effect after a couple months..

some of y’all are eager to get it cause you’re tired of all the lockdowns and overal bullshit, fear fairy tale mutations and what not and completely ignore scientific facts regarding this virus...for the record the EMA still has AstraZ,Pfiz,Moderna n Jansen listed as experimental until 2023...they’re were approved for use under probation and you can read that on their website and product disclaimers...

Y’all are getting scammed by a bunch of fuckboys. The Europeans/Americans are vaccinateveryone and their madres while other (prosperous) regions aren’t eventhough they could...

I have a yellow fever booklet and don’t mind vaccines at all, I refuse to take the COVID vaccine outta principle. Dutch government policy states that - eventhough I already caught it - I should just take 1 shot instead of the required 2 lol based on absolutely zero scientific merit...Dutch minister of health stated they copped and preordered a couple 100 million shots for only 17 million people because people are gonna get shots all year round, working with a ‘just in time’ logistics principle lol smh...

but yeah, go get them vaccine passports and enjoy life without being spontaneous...the current Dutch and EU policy is vaccine proof by app(QR code)...theyre literally stating that shit isn’t direct or indirect because you don’t need to go non essential things like festivals, theaters and what not...

And before y’all call me an inconsiderate asshole that should get vaccinated to help his fellow man etc. I already caught the virus and got tested a million times - which allways came back negative after I already caught it - over a year in this bullshit and it is extremely rare people get it twice...

but fuck your own immune system which - for 98% of the population - works fine against the Rona and let’s just take some prematurely accepted vaccines and shame folks who don’t take em...

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music...

Lol y’all gonna get vaccinated every 3 to 6 months...There are already reports coming out of Israel - mostly Pfizer/BioNTech - that the vaccines are losing their effect after a couple months..

some of y’all are eager to get it cause you’re tired of all the lockdowns and overal bullshit, fear fairy tale mutations and what not and completely ignore scientific facts regarding this virus...for the record the EMA still has AstraZ,Pfiz,Moderna n Jansen listed as experimental until 2023...they’re were approved for use under probation and you can read that on their website and product disclaimers...

Y’all are getting scammed by a bunch of fuckboys. The Europeans/Americans are vaccinateveryone and their madres while other (prosperous) regions aren’t eventhough they could...

I have a yellow fever booklet and don’t mind vaccines at all, I refuse to take the COVID vaccine outta principle. Dutch government policy states that - eventhough I already caught it - I should just take 1 shot instead of the required 2 lol based on absolutely zero scientific merit...Dutch minister of health stated they copped and preordered a couple 100 million shots for only 17 million people because people are gonna get shots all year round, working with a ‘just in time’ logistics principle lol smh...

but yeah, go get them vaccine passports and enjoy life without being spontaneous...the current Dutch and EU policy is vaccine proof by app(QR code)...theyre literally stating that shit isn’t direct or indirect because you don’t need to go non essential things like festivals, theaters and what not...

And before y’all call me an inconsiderate asshole that should get vaccinated to help his fellow man etc. I already caught the virus and got tested a million times - which allways came back negative after I already caught it - over a year in this bullshit and it is extremely rare people get it twice...

but fuck your own immune system which - for 98% of the population - works fine against the Rona and let’s just take some prematurely accepted vaccines and shame folks who don’t take em...

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music...
Ok

Bruh relax lol

Bruh relax lol

lol my bad fam, we’ve been in a strict Lockdown over here since late October...everything - sans supermarkets - are closed...you can ‘click and collect at a few shops here and there and reserve a time slot for a few others since last month but basically everything is closed until we’ve reached ‘heard immunity’ through vaccines and when we re open - around July - you have to have a vaccine passport( app on your phone) if u wanna go to a bar, gym,cinema, museum etc basically for all the non essential shit and still social distance and wear a mask...

The new normal really is becoming the new normal over here and it really looks like the ‘old normal’ is never coming back...I dunno know what the prospects are in the States but shit is mad depressing here in Europe...

lol my bad fam, we’ve been in a strict Lockdown over here since late October...everything - sans supermarkets - are closed...you can ‘click and collect at a few shops here and there and reserve a time slot for a few others since last month but basically everything is closed until we’ve reached ‘heard immunity’ through vaccines and when we re open - around July - you have to have a vaccine passport( app on your phone) if u wanna go to a bar, gym,cinema, museum etc basically for all the non essential shit and still social distance and wear a mask...

The new normal really is becoming the new normal over here and it really looks like the ‘old normal’ is never coming back...I dunno know what the prospects are in the States but shit is mad depressing here in Europe...

and to add:

we’re under a curfew - 21:00 until 05:00 - you will get fined if you’re outside after curfew and we’re doing this to stop the hospitals from getting over ran eventhough in a nation of 17 million people there are 2000 people hospitalized from which 600 are on the IC...

I think Texas gave me that Covid pack

Never taking that test again while I'm conscious so I'm a have to ride this out
Its official, Covid got me. Test wasn't as bad as the things I've endured the past couple days

I've gotten damn near every symptom but was still sure I was gonna get a negative result. Idk, stubborn I suppose

Sucks because I dont know where I am on the scale of recovery.

I caught this shit around Thanksgiving and knew having antibodies would buy me time since I was indecisive about vaccinations.

Unfortunately by now I don't feel any more convinced to vaccinate just accepted that I probably eventually will.

Back