Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Former CDC Director Robert Redfield said he believes the coronavirus escaped from a Wuhan lab, a stunning assessment that echoes claims made by other members of the Trump administration, including Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.

In an interview with CNN’s Sanjay Gupta, Redfield made clear he was expressing his opinion that the coronavirus, which erupted into a global pandemic in 2020, first spread from the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

“I’m of the point of view that I still think the most likely etiology of this pathology in Wuhan was from a laboratory. Escaped. Other people don’t believe that. That’s fine. Science will eventually figure it out,” Redfield said in an interview that aired on New Day Friday.
“It’s not unusual for respiratory pathogens that are being worked on in a laboratory to infect the laboratory worker,” he said. “That’s not implying any intentionality. It’s my opinion, right? But I am a virologist. I have spent my life in virology.”

“I do not believe this somehow came from a bat to a human and at that moment in time that the virus came to the human, became one of the most infectious viruses that we know in humanity for human-to-human transmission.”

I wasn’t but my job hit us with the it’s not mandatory but it’s really mandatory move. Remote work is finally ending and when you come back into the office you need to either be vaccinated or subject to weekly COVID testing.

I wasn’t but my job hit us with the it’s not mandatory but it’s really mandatory move. Remote work is finally ending and when you come back into the office you need to either be vaccinated or subject to weekly COVID testing.

What kind of test, a weekly nose swab test or something different?

Oh hell nah...I hope you get vaccinated before then....

I heard about n seen those nose swabs..that ish ain't no joke to have to be doing that ish every week.

Yeah I was like fuck that. MFs ain’t probing my nostrils weekly so I bit the bullet. Get my second Phizer dose next Tuesday.

Back