Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

whut nigga? Restaurants can work if they only do take out service and small capacity outdoor dining.

What are u trying to say? Are you comparing professional n college football vs restuarants during a pandemic?

I didn’t in any shape compare them.

I just made a comment

ok. I dont understand why u singled out restaurants.

Alotta businesses are non essential...

Gyms
Barbers/beauty salons
Bars
Pet groomer
Night clubs

Actually nvm

Yup.

I was gon name a few but decided not to.

I was just making a statement

Its looking like a vaccine is only going to be a part of the solution imo.

At least in the near term (under 2 years), i think its going to be a concoction of anti-virals once you develop symptoms that is going to be the answer.

Like you go to a drugstore, get a test, and once you test positive you get some antiviral drugs that are proven to work with minimal side effects.

Although this is contingent on:

1. If we have enough supply of these drugs and are they affordable
2. They dampen some of the nasty long term impacts of the virus (lung damage, brain function, etc)

Its looking like a vaccine is only going to be a part of the solution imo.

At least in the near term (under 2 years), i think its going to be a concoction of anti-virals once you develop symptoms that is going to be the answer.

Like you go to a drugstore, get a test, and once you test positive you get some antiviral drugs that are proven to work with minimal side effects.

Although this is contingent on:

1. If we have enough supply of these drugs and are they affordable
2. They dampen some of the nasty long term impacts of the virus (lung damage, brain function, etc)

i said this awhile back covid is going to have its own tylenol type solution

Back