Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Will people listen tho ? Americans are often touted as "stupid" around the world. Way I see it if a person doesn't vote because it's not Sanders or because they dont like the candidates or votes for the other party we know will never win or refuses tonvore simply cuz - then that's a vote for Trump.

At this point, the man has helped speed up the spread of the coronavirus, trashed the US economy, saw thousands die and still hasnt sent condolences to the families or American people, was openly racist towards Asian Americans, is snatching kids from their families and deporting them, almost started a war with Iran and is rolling back more civil rights laws than any other president in American history (which will make it even harder your kids if you're a minority). If people let Trump win again, what comes next is all on them to handle.

"but both sides are the same"

They are the same

But

Im now open to voting only to get rid of trump, which is a totally trash premise, but trump killing people....

I disagree with them being the same but we're on the same page with getting that fuckin idiot out of office.

There for sure should be more than 2 viable parties as well going forward... not understanding why that's being held onto so strongly at this point.. that shit isn't working for anyone other than these rich assholes on both sides of the aisle

Atlanta cop with COVID-19 caught speeding, possibly exposed trooper

A City of Atlanta police officer who tested positive for the coronavirus was supposed to be in isolation. But instead, he was caught driving 130 mph on I-75, according to the Georgia State Patrol.

It was until later that the trooper learned he was exposed to the virus. And the Atlanta Police Department called its officer’s actions “appalling.”

"This officer's actions show an appalling lack of judgement that reflects poorly on our department and the majority of our men and women working hard to stay healthy and serve the public during this difficult time,” APD told Channel 2 Action News. “Once he is deemed healthy and returns to work, he will be immediately relieved of duty and face a disciplinary investigation by our Office of Professional Standards."

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution is not identifying the officer nor the trooper as doing so would reveal private health information.

According to the GSP, the off-duty officer was driving a 2017 red Dodge Challenger on I-75 southbound near North Marietta Parkway on Sunday evening when he was pulled over by a trooper. The officer was given a citation for driving 130 mph in a 65-mph zone, the GSP said.

Dash-cam footage is not available because the investigation into the speeding incident remains open, the GSP said. The condition of the trooper was also not released.

Good cops right...

No one is talking about transmission rates its mortality rates. But go ahead thinking you can titan graph niggas to death.

Again... Prove to me why it's black people's fault they're dying in American hospital care. Show me where poverty and habits come into play there. Not in 3rd world countries but in murica.

You diamond and silk head ass niggas make that make sense.
Transmission rates are directly correlated with mortality rates and are a better indicator of whether or not you have the virus under control. Why do you think we're social distancing? What's the point in focusing on mortality rates? There is none, the people that have died aren't coming back. You're focusing on the effect and not the cause. Too many people are reactive instead or proactive. We're all dealing the effects of that shit, right now.

>Prove to me why it's black people's fault they're dying in American hospital care

I explained the reason why we're dying at a higher rate from the virus already in my previous post, go read it or don't, idc. Also, I never said it was explicitly anyone's fault, there are certain factors we can definitely control, though. Like eating habits and whether or not we listen to actual experts instead of mfs like Dr. Sebi.

Back