Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

I dunno. I'm chopping up with a Friend in BC who informed me that Switzerland has implemented a plan for the Citizens to get a chip implanted in their right hand for Employment. It's also how they'll get paid. I also remember when I worked for Apple a few Years back they had a commercial advertising a chip like this to purchase shit.

@DOS_patos can you verify this info for ya bwoy?
The country is Sweden that does this.

Dr. Fauci's thoughts on the issue did trip my woke radar a bit.
It sounds a lot like if we stop eating fried chicken (obesity), stop drinking kool-aid(diabetes), and stop black on black crime (hypertension), we'll survive the virus.
Can't argue the doc and stats, as I've nothing to counter it.
I do have a suspicious feeling about these claims and how they came to that conclusion, though.
But for now, that's that.

And since that's the case, efforts should be made to provide the medical treatment where it's needed most.
Though, with the statements being made, perhaps that could explain the shitty response to the virus.

Last edited:
Dr. Fauci's thoughts on the issue did trip my woke radar a bit.
It sounds a lot like if we stop eating fried chicken (obesity), stop drinking kool-aid(diabetes), and stop black on black crime (hypertension), we'll survive the virus.
Can't argue the doc and stats, as I've nothing to counter it.
I do have a suspicious feeling about these claims and how they came to that conclusion, though.
But for now, that's that.

And since that's the case, efforts should be made to provide the medical treatment where it's needed most.
Though, with the statements being made, perhaps that could explain the shitty response to the virus.
So people were killing each other to get chicken sandwiches....That kill you?

So people were killing each other to get chicken sandwiches....That kill you?

I mean... according to them...

These are health issues that everyone has.
But non-whites disproportionally have less access to healthcare services.
The logical thing would be to correct that to address this now.
We can invest in gym memberships, veggie diets, and more church to save us next time.

I mean... according to them...

These are health issues that everyone has.
But non-whites disproportionally have less access to healthcare services.
The logical thing would be to correct that to address this now.
We can invest in gym memberships, veggie diets, and more church to save us next time.
Not sure about the church part. But the rest could help.

i am struggling to understand how and why these companies are going out of business.

its been a couple months. these companies dont have cash on hand? the packages wont help them?

this some bullshit.

somethings afoot.

I dont call dudes hoes, bitches, or make suck my dick jokes. Certain lines crossed means we gotta fight and since we cant fight online I just dont joke like that.

Plus @DOS_patos is my guy
Oh no doubt

Me and him gonna sit down and come up with some financial plans for my daughter and shit

I'ma kick his ass and we gonna grab a couple of drinks afterwards

Back