Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

I'm no trump defender but these kinda articles blow my mind

Jan 20 - First case of Corona in U.S.

Jan 30 - W.H.O. declares global emergency

Jan 31 - Trump administration places travel restrictions from China

Almost a month later
Screenshot_20200404-182521.png

Was a whole fiasco about getting the public out for Mass gathering to celebrate chinese New year's and don't let Trump's racism rub off on u. These mfs are just as responsible for endangering the public.

Disclaimer: fuck trump

Germany handling of this is virus something to behold
350,000 testing a week

92,000 confirmed cases as of mid Saturday

But with 1,295 deaths, Germany’s fatality rate stood at 1.4 percent, compared with 12 percent in Italy, around 10 percent in Spain, France and Britain, 4 percent in China and 2.5 percent in the United States. Even South Korea, a model of flattening the curve, has a higher fatality rate, 1.7 percent.

I hope this phases out shaking hands as a custom.

For sure. No handshaking, no hugs, no more popping bottles at the clubs, sex without a condom is gonna be wild, movie theaters gonna have to start spacing the seats. Public transit gonna have to gear towards more standing room and running more frequent buses and trains to avoid clusters. Classrooms will be smaller and we'll have to get used to kids schooling from home when viruses spike. Same with the workplace and certain jobs.
Public gyms gonna get phased out.

Life has we knew it is over for real.

Back