Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

RNA editing
Spontaneous via fluid sharing?

The vaccine delivers mRNA which gives the body instructions on how to create a protein. The mRNA once used is discarded by the body.

So you’re saying that somehow the mRNA sticks around and is transferred to the woman via semen?

Or that the proteins created from the vaccine are transferred via semen?

And whichever method you’re saying somehow effects their menstrual cycles?

From mRNA and/or a protein that had nothing to do with the body’s regulation of menstruation in the first place?

Seems like a stretch.

Last edited:
I always find it weird when WE share these right wing, Red Hat Conspiracy Theories just because they support their bias. These people wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire but you support this foolishness because you think like they think

Spontaneous via fluid sharing?

The vaccine delivers mRNA which gives the body instructions on how to create a protein. The mRNA once used is discarded by the body.

So you’re saying that somehow the mRNA sticks around and is transferred to the woman via semen?

Or that the proteins created from the vaccine are transferred via semen?

And whichever method you’re saying somehow effects their menstrual cycles?

From mRNA and/or a protein that had nothing to do with the body’s regulation of menstruation in the first place?

Seems like a stretch.
Study up on crispr, rna editing, and dna editing.
Then tell me about stretches.

It’s nice that you still have hope that people will do the right thing.

What’s been up? How’s the family. I’m only here a few more days then gone for a few months again.
What are you good at?
I’m building up something that’s going to be big….you seem like a level headed dude. Imma pm you.

Study up on crispr, rna editing, and dna editing.
Then tell me about stretches.

It’s nice that you still have hope that people will do the right thing.

What’s been up? How’s the family. I’m only here a few more days then gone for a few months again.
What are you good at?
I’m building up something that’s going to be big….you seem like a level headed dude. Imma pm you.
We’re good, maintaining as usual. I’m a Finance Director in corporate finance, specifically operations and supply chain finance for multi-billion dollar corps, but I’ve done all manner of corporate accounting too. Got my MBA and CPA and all that.

I hate I take a covid test for every lil head cold that comes my way.

Shit is ultra annoying 😒

Back