Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

@ZMaKEa do you still feel this way? Whats your current opinion?🤔
Not to speak for @ZMaKEa , but have you looked up the current death rate for Covid? 6,800 people have died from it in that last 2 weeks in the US. Even if there are cases of people dying from the vaccine, which I wouldn’t deny, it’s still not at that rate.

To add, 230 million people in the US and 5 billion people in the world are fully vaccinated. 132 million in the US have the booster. If the vaccine was this rampant killer people are making it out to be, there’d be a lot more people dead.

Now if you rebut with some conspiracy theory about the numbers, then I don’t know what to tell you.

I meant to ask on a moral standpoint.
He came off agressive and I just wanted to know if he felt the same way. That's all

A lot of the other stuff you said can be countered.
No conspiracy theory needed.
Chicagofigure was good at posting that kind of stuff.

I know I aint the only poster that's unvaccinated. I'm sure there's about at least 4.

Unvaccinated folks were shunned in society. Some people have doubled down and some blamed the unvaxxed 4 not warning them.

There's official articles on this.
I got you. I made an assumption of your intent and was wrong. I was never with the shunning and forced vaccinations so I’ll let @ZMaKEa speak for themselves.

When covid started I didn't post much about it.
I just sat back and observed because 2 me.......
It was a Hustle going on 🤷🏽‍♂️

And I know a Hustle when i see one. 😄
Fauci & Bill Gates are some hustlers yo
Top Tier Supreme Hustlers

I was just too stubborn to take it.
So I'm like let me watch the other fiends reactions first before I get the shot and.......
I didnt like the conformity.
I didn't like the promotion.
I didn't like the demonization.
I didn't like the threats of losing ya career

And when I get threaten, I do criminal stuff.

And in this case, hacking into the system to clear my name is what I did.

Sometimes.... Crime pays.
It paid me well too because I hooked up others
I use to work 4 the City of New York/ Department of Transportation division. I knew a lot of former civil service Co workers. Many civil service workers lost their career because of the mandate. Governor Hochul is being a jackass with the reinstatement. They don't want to give out that backpay
I think two things are true. I think the vaccine saved lives and I think the pharmaceutical companies hustled them to make crazy profits.

Ask the rest of what you said, no comment, 😂.

One look at that website shows a bunch of pseudoscience bullshit. A "doctor" whose entire website is nothing but covid/anti vaccine stuff including how the vaccine was used to push...electric vehicles
It was a baited post.
Now can you point out the ones without the conspiracy theories that's shows objectivity?

Last edited:
It was a baited post.
Now can you point out the ones without the conspiracy theories that's shows objectivity?
Why would you post it then? 😂

This is the problem with vaccine conspiracy theorists. They have a lack of credibility and are willing to believe anything that confirms their bias without any fact checking.

Big pharmacy, Harmacy.
They say it will save lives with stipulations.
I saved lives with one stipulation...
Natural Immunity.😁
No casualties and 0 regrets on my end.
I can't say the same for 4 Big Pharma tho

Crazy profits with bad intentions is being uncovered.
They tryna track down the unvaxxed
They aint catching me yo😄
I'm a Smooth Criminal son

Nobody trying to catch you, 😂. You’re not important. And don’t take that personally, I’m not either. No one is.

You in here flooding the thread with posts about sperm counts and other bullshit. Why would anyone actually engage you seriously?
562309fe62502f4884bf6efed89bdde0ae0da9c6.gifv

Back