Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

I can’t tell if social media and Fox News is simply reporting more on sudden deaths to push the narrative, or if there really is some correlation.

Either way, if there is a strong correlation, the fact that billions of people got vaccinated will not allow this to stay hidden very long.

And I wonder what the loved ones of these people have to say? Do they blame the vaccine?

And the flip side to this, is that there are still thousands of people a day dying from actual Covid but that does not get the same coverage from these sources if course.

Damned if you do or damned if you don’t if it’s all true.

I had the first vax, but never got any of the boosters. I can admit I think there is some correlation, but I think it’s very small or limited to certain batches of vaccine.

Covid itself is probably still more deadly than the vaccine. I’m sure that wouldn’t matter to those impacted though and I can understand that.

I had the first vax, but never got any of the boosters. I can admit I think there is some correlation, but I think it’s very small or limited to certain batches of vaccine.

Covid itself is probably still more deadly than the vaccine. I’m sure that wouldn’t matter to those impacted though and I can understand that.

Yeah and I can't imagine the vaccine or boosters being recalled or removed unless every person who took it had a stroke or well documented adverse reaction. but some ppl have mini strokes and don't know.

And when you look at any medication, they all have side effects. I am my dad's caregiver since he had a stroke. Dealing with his medications ( he takes 9 different prescription medication) has taught me alot.

I research the hell out of all his medications . And we learned the hard way because one of his blood thinners caused his throat to swell up in the middle of the night , almost died. Crazy part is , it was documented that that side effect happened in many African American men who took it. When we questioned the doctor about it like hey you suppose to be recommending and letting us know what's the best option. And you choose a drug that has a history of fucking up black men who take it. The doctor apologized and was straight up with us. And was like medication is not a cure and there are drawbacks.

Like recently got put on the new blood thinner eliquis u may have seen commercials. Man the side effects are ridiculous 😒, and his doctors are like it's better than Plavix ( been on the market longer) but they all don't agree. So it's like you the patient becomes the guinea pig and you hope your not the 2% that will get the side effect.

Back