Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Mask mandate lifted in our school system. The kids and my teacher wife are grateful to say the least.

Who else thinks this pandemic shit is basically over? I think so based on how quickly all of these mandates are disappearing.

I don’t know if it’s the fact that everybody basically got it and/or is vaccinated or if it’s just been milked by the government/corps for all its worth, but glad to see it calming down so much so quickly whatever the reason.

Mask mandate lifted in our school system. The kids and my teacher wife are grateful to say the least.

Who else thinks this pandemic shit is basically over? I think so based on how quickly all of these mandates are disappearing.

I don’t know if it’s the fact that everybody basically got it and/or is vaccinated or if it’s just been milked by the government/corps for all its worth, but glad to see it calming down so much so quickly whatever the reason.
Or the truth coming out

CDC finally admitted to withholding data when it comes to vaccines "we were worried ppl would misinterpret the data to mean vaccines were ineffective so we decided to just not inform the public"

Fauci already admitted why he flip flops: "noble lies"

NIH sent 292 pages of fully redacted pages out of 300+ from FOIA request concerning gain of function research

By definition, following the institutions is not following the science.

The mandates are being lifted cause the Democrats (who implemented them) have been taking massive beatings in their approval ratings across the country & they are trying to change the narrative around covid since mid term elections are getting closer. Political chess….
Some of em holding onto mask mandates for dear life.

The shit going on with mandating child vaxx is even crazier.

CDC finally admitted to withholding data when it comes to vaccines "we were worried ppl would misinterpret the data to mean vaccines were ineffective so we decided to just not inform the public"

NIH sent 292 pages of fully redacted pages out of 300+ from FOIA request concerning gain of function research

:myheart:Literally

I don’t like noble lies when it comes to the government, but look at all of the wild conspiracies that came out without any supportive data. Now imagine giving those same people ammo.

I can’t say one way or another what was right and wrong because I don’t know what they withheld, but I know for sure that the general population are arrogant in their idiocy.

I don’t like noble lies when it comes to the government, but look at all of the wild conspiracies that came out without any supportive data. Now imagine giving those same people ammo.

I can’t say one way or another what was right and wrong because I don’t know what they withheld, but I know for sure that the general population are arrogant in their idiocy.
:huh2:

Conspiracies are gonna always exist. If I had to put money on it....cover ups, misleading information, and noble lies probably add more fuel to the fire than not.

Their job is to provide the data, advise, then let ppl make their own choice.

They tried to control it every step of the way to their own detriment.

It's also interesting that they said they'd rely on Israel data instead of releasing their own. Yet when it came to natural immunity, the largest study out of israel, they completely ignored it. Then released a tiny sample size cherry picked study out of Kentucky to get ppl to stfu about nat immunity.

This doesn't come across as an agency who is transparent. That's their own fault...not the conspiracy theorist who feed off that

Conspiracies are gonna always exist. If I had to put money on it....cover ups, misleading information, and noble lies probably add more fuel to the fire than not.

Their job is to provide the data, advise, then let ppl make their own choice.

They tried to control it every step of the way to their own detriment.

It's also interesting that they said they'd rely on Israel data instead of releasing their own. Yet when it came to natural immunity, the largest study out of israel, they completely ignored it. Then released a tiny sample size cherry picked study out of Kentucky to get ppl to stfu about nat immunity.

This doesn't come across as an agency who is transparent. That's their own fault...not the conspiracy theorist who feed off that
This wasn’t just normal conspiracy theory shit though. This was major news network backed conspiracy theory shit. This wasn’t outliers, this was nonsense on a major scale from all sides, including the vaxxers and maskers to your natural immunity point.

So if some benign data was withheld that might have been misinterpreted to the detriment of people’s lives, regardless of which bias it supported, then I can’t blame them. I can’t say I agree with what was actually withheld because I don’t know details. Just saying I can see a scenario where it would be ok.

This wasn’t just normal conspiracy theory shit though. This was major news network backed conspiracy theory shit. This wasn’t outliers, this was nonsense on a major scale from all sides, including the vaxxers and maskers to your natural immunity point.

So if some benign data was withheld that might have been misinterpreted to the detriment of people’s lives, regardless of which bias it supported, then I can’t blame them. I can’t say I agree with what was actually withheld because I don’t know details. Just saying I can see a scenario where it would be ok.
I swear

I’m not even sure of your angle anymore.

Im going to call a meeting with the board.
See if your king status can’t be stripped.

If I recall correctly u stated multiple times u'll pass on boosters unless your job requires it or data proves it necessary.

Well booster effectiveness on age 18-49 is part of the data they aren't sharing I'm assuming they don't like the results.

They're literally keeping the data away from u to make an informed decision for yourself. Either u okay with that or not. All the other stuff is noise at the end of the day.

And I doubt it's benign. Science isn't a one size fits all, vaxx or die/lose your job. It's not only the general public that doesn't get to see the data it's also scientists and doctors. They might be able to see something the CDC is missing, to find a way to approach infections that doesn't work as effectively for certain people.

That's literally how u follow the science.

Back