Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Screenshot_20220131-142438.png
Screenshot_20220131-142449.png

Preclinical research. Reuters correction included.

Let the data come out.

I had the booster. I guess it helped because I only really had bad symptoms for 2 days (felt good enough to still go to the office, didnt know I was positive). Never got feverish (only ones that did in my home were the twins who are unvaxxed), never even got a sore throat.

:scust:
Y’all really don’t know if it was effective or your immune system is just built like that from birth.

stop living on other people trauma

:scust:
Y’all really don’t know if it was effective or your immune system is just built like that from birth.

stop living on other people trauma
I hadn’t seen anybody that’s been boosted get really sick when they test positive. One of my homeboys was boosted and tested positive and didn’t have any symptoms either.

I have heard of a lot of unvaxxed people getting really sick from it though.

Not to say everybody that’s boosted is ok, but since we’re playing Anecdotal Jeopardy why not.

I hadn’t seen anybody that’s been boosted get really sick when they test positive. One of my homeboys was boosted and tested positive and didn’t have any symptoms either.

I have heard of a lot of unvaxxed people getting really sick from it though.

Not to say everybody that’s boosted is ok, but since we’re playing Anecdotal Jeopardy why not.
I’m unvaxxed and walked it off like a G.
I might have cried in the bathroom but I’m 100 now. Stop living in the past.

What I do wonder is if I had the booster closer to me getting sick, if it wouldve helped more. I had the booster in early Nov, as did the other adults in the house.

My 8 yr old, who got his 2nd shot in early Dec, barely had any symptoms. He was sick and coughing for about a day.

What I do wonder is if I had the booster closer to me getting sick, if it wouldve helped more. I had the booster in early Nov, as did the other adults in the house.

My 8 yr old, who got his 2nd shot in early Dec, barely had any symptoms. He was sick and coughing for about a day.
Bro my 7 year old walked it off like it was nothing and she wasn’t vaxxed. She felt bad overnight for 1 night. That next morning I gave her some childrens Tylenol and she ain’t have nan notha symptom.

So I will say vaccinating the little ones may not be as needed as advertised. I don’t think it will hurt either, especially if they may be at risk for getting that multi-organ inflammatory syndrome.

I dont understand the logic of thinking a vaccine is dangeroud yet believing that Ivermectin is some sort of secret Covid fighter that the government doesnt want you to know about.
As much as people talk about being brainwashed by media and government, some people have been brainwashed by anti-media. But since it’s not mainstream they don’t see it that way.

And I define anti-media as anything that claims the media and/or government is lying about everything and you should never trust them.

I dont understand the logic of thinking a vaccine is dangeroud yet believing that Ivermectin is some sort of secret Covid fighter that the government doesnt want you to know about.
Ivermectin is cheap, and widely available. That alone will make it a target for those who make billions on the notion that everyone must use their product. In Japan, they're just looking at both vaccines and alternative therapies with no political bias. It's shouldn't be a competitive things with options. The more the public has available, the better. Like with every other disease

My thing though, is how "misinformation" seems to always get cosigned later on

As much as people talk about being brainwashed by media and government, some people have been brainwashed by anti-media. But since it’s not mainstream they don’t see it that way.

And I define anti-media as anything that claims the media and/or government is lying about everything and you should never trust them.
Just say Dos a hoe.

skip all the typing.

Back