Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Been seeing a lot of organ transplant patients losing their eligibility for an organ because they aren’t vaccinated.

While I don’t completely agree with this policy, you’d have to be stupid to be denied a life saving transplant over the Covid vaccine. Even if you feel like there’s something wrong with the vaccine, there’s a 100% certainty something’s wrong with your heart or kidneys or whatever you need.

The reason, at least from a doctors perspectives that Ive read, is this:

having to get a lung or any organ transplant already makes your immune system turn to shit. Therefore, your chances of getting deadly sick from catching covid after the transplant are increased. You die from it, that organ has gone to waste. And nobody wants that.

As I mentioned my daughter had it. Then the shit spread like wildfire through the rest of the house. Shit hit me kind of hard, but nothing too crazy. Just tired, fever, chills, and cough. My last shot was May so I’m thinking it might not have been so bad if I were boosted, but who knows for sure.

Either way, a shot and being down a little for a day or so is much better than this, lol.

I caught it from someone who wasnt vaxxed, and brought it home to my whole family. Thats wife, son, twin girls, MIL ,and FIL. It really does spread quick.

I’d been feeling a bit better for a couple of days, not 100% but at least not feverish, and now all of a sudden I got this crazy lower back pain, smh. I’ve been reading it’s a new symptom with Omicron. The shit put my wife down for a couple days but I’ve been getting around ok with it. Kids didn’t seem to get this symptom at all.

Shouldn’t have dragged my feet on the booster for real. Even if there was only a 25% chance of it working it would have been worth it. I mean I’ll be fine but I’d rather not go through it if there’s a way to prevent it.

I’d been feeling a bit better for a couple of days, not 100% but at least not feverish, and now all of a sudden I got this crazy lower back pain, smh. I’ve been reading it’s a new symptom with Omicron. The shit put my wife down for a couple days but I’ve been getting around ok with it. Kids didn’t seem to get this symptom at all.

Shouldn’t have dragged my feet on the booster for real. Even if there was only a 25% chance of it working it would have been worth it. I mean I’ll be fine but I’d rather not go through it if there’s a way to prevent it.
Just when I thought you was going to come outside, you feel a rain drop and ran back in.

smdh

glad you feeling better I guess

Back