Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Been seeing a lot of organ transplant patients losing their eligibility for an organ because they aren’t vaccinated.

While I don’t completely agree with this policy, you’d have to be stupid to be denied a life saving transplant over the Covid vaccine. Even if you feel like there’s something wrong with the vaccine, there’s a 100% certainty something’s wrong with your heart or kidneys or whatever you need.

Been seeing a lot of organ transplant patients losing their eligibility for an organ because they aren’t vaccinated.

While I don’t completely agree with this policy, you’d have to be stupid to be denied a life saving transplant over the Covid vaccine. Even if you feel like there’s something wrong with the vaccine, there’s a 100% certainty something’s wrong with your heart or kidneys or whatever you need.
Ehhhhh
Why make it dependent on the vax tho?
Just because they already facing death or whatever?

that’s even worse.

that’s like saying” nigga you need lungs. Smoke this k2 and pop these pills. What you gonna do ? Die?”

dont like backing people into a corner.

people with power show they true selves.

no saying you @TheNightKing
You ain’t got no power
:lol10:
just fucking with you.

If it came down to it I'd say give me the shot.

But it should come down to overall immunity...not vax status (unless that's your only form of immunity)

Can I donate blood if I’m unvaxxed?

or vaxxed but not boosted?

or vaxxed and had COVID twice?

or had COVID and recovered?

I need answers

Ayo somebody tell me why the FDA need 75 years to drop all the data behind Pfizer FDA approval decision? Da fuq is that about? I assume yall may know about this.
If need I'll shoot link but now aint feeling it lol

I honestly don't know what people looking at to me with this shit.

Shit clearly appears a complete waste of time to me 🤷‍♂️😂💯.

Natural immunity ftw

View attachment 752352
View attachment 752353

Keyword: bipartisan

This has become far too much of a political tool to ever be investigated in a bipartisan way. From the inception of "covid is a hoax to get Trump out of office" til now where we've had 2 years of campaigns being won and lost based on appealing to peoples fears or batshit crazy conspiracies there's been nothing bipartisan about how covid has been handled and I doubt that changes anytime soon.

This has become far too much of a political tool to ever be investigated in a bipartisan way. From the inception of "covid is a hoax to get Trump out of office" til now where we've had 2 years of campaigns being won and lost based on appealing to peoples fears or batshit crazy conspiracies there's been nothing bipartisan about how covid has been handled and I doubt that changes anytime soon.
I share your pessimism

As I mentioned my daughter had it. Then the shit spread like wildfire through the rest of the house. Shit hit me kind of hard, but nothing too crazy. Just tired, fever, chills, and cough. My last shot was May so I’m thinking it might not have been so bad if I were boosted, but who knows for sure.

Either way, a shot and being down a little for a day or so is much better than this, lol.

As I mentioned my daughter had it. Then the shit spread like wildfire through the rest of the house. Shit hit me kind of hard, but nothing too crazy. Just tired, fever, chills, and cough. My last shot was May so I’m thinking it might not have been so bad if I were boosted, but who knows for sure.

Either way, a shot and being down a little for a day or so is much better than this, lol.
You already relapsing?

thought you was coming of the porch

Back