Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Now what I wanna know is how this affects mask mandates.

Job and diff businesses I deal with say masks can come off in June if you're vaccinated. But I been straight since before the first guy to get a shot.

Also this must mean we're closer to herd immunity than we thought, even if Biden don't reach the 70% vax by July.

Right it was saying it plateaus from the initially high levels. I guess it never comes down any lower? If so, that would suggest true lifetime immunity.

They only have 11 months of data so I’m guessing they are expecting it to be lifetime based on how it goes w similar viruses

FC81C31C-FEE7-40AE-A679-0A3522DBE4A7.gif

That’s what I meant with my ‘different countries, different policies’ rant, where I reside - and many other countries - people who already caught the virus don’t have to take the vaccine which is based on their own CDC and leading scientific institutions research ...

For example, here in Holland we got Sanquin - blood bank and medicine producer - which research is based on a study group which consists of around 2300 people who caught Covid back in February/March 2020 and almost all of them still got anti bodies (well at least in their last publication back in March) ... which correlates with research from other countries and the given that worldwide its still extremely rare that people catch the virus multiple times ...

Sanquin has also produced a - without a patent - anti bodies based medicine derived from plasma donors which has been available and used in Dutch hospitals since October ... unfortunately they’re not beckoned by a multi billion dollar industry/lobby.

Many are going to realize that they got conned but will probably be to proud to admit it lol smh.

View attachment 544523

That’s what I meant with my ‘different countries, different policies’ rant, where I reside - and many other countries - people who already caught the virus don’t have to take the vaccine which is based on their own CDC and leading scientific institutions research ...

For example, here in Holland we got Sanquin - blood bank and medicine producer - which research is based on a study group which consists of around 2300 people who caught Covid back in February/March 2020 and almost all of them still got anti bodies (well at least in their last publication back in March) ... which correlates with research from other countries and the given that worldwide its still extremely rare that people catch the virus multiple times ...

Sanquin has also produced a - without a patent - anti bodies based medicine derived from plasma donors which has been available and used in Dutch hospitals since October ... unfortunately they’re not beckoned by a multi billion dollar industry/lobby.

Many are going to realize that they got conned but will probably be to proud to admit it lol smh.
There's a ton of lessons to be learned here but things will go on as they have regardless

Back