Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Fast fwd to 10:51

if it was leaked from a lab yours and my day to day lives are not impacted at all
Top 2 (and not 2nd) dumbest shit ever said on the internet since this goofy mf was born. Literally 100% of the world population day to day was negatively impacted by this plausible hypothesis of a lab leak. This is literally the worst case scenario for 100% of the population.

And this goof got the nerve to talk to ppl like they're the idiots

:clawd3:

Prime example of the shit I be talking about. Do better bruh.

Fast fwd to 10:51

Top 2 (and not 2nd) dumbest shit ever said on the internet since this goofy mf was born. Literally 100% of the world population day to day was negatively impacted by this plausible hypothesis of a lab leak. This is literally the worst case scenario for 100% of the population.

And this goof got the nerve to talk to ppl like they're the idiots

Prime example of the shit I be talking about. Do better bruh.

Did you not understand what I said?

The virus is here, it came from bats. Whether or not it was some tourists at a zoo or some lab doctors who were patient zero doesn't change how you or I should respond to the virus.

Did you not understand what I said?

The virus is here, it came from bats. Whether or not it was some tourists at a zoo or some lab doctors who were patient zero doesn't change how you or I should respond to the virus.
The vaccines and the origins of the virus are two separate issues.

U stating why zoonotic hypothesis was likely is downplaying what is being alleged by scientists hypothesizing something else, which has heavy implications if it was ever found out to be true (and at this point more likely than zoonotic hypothesis)

How we respond to the virus has nothing to do with the call for investigation and why it's important.

Watchin' the video now.

1. It's Rand Paul

2. Why haven't we found the host bat yet?

TL:DR sometimes it takes years to find the host animal

3. That China had kept the virus secret or didn't tell other countries straight away has been known and reported on widely and is part of the reason an investigation is needed.

4. Rant about government spendin'

5. Its Rand Paul. I'd like to kno' how decide which people/networks are credible and which aren't?

Watchin' the video now.

1. It's Rand Paul

2. Why haven't we found the host bat yet?

TL:DR sometimes it takes years to find the host animal

3. That China had kept the virus secret or didn't tell other countries straight away has been known and reported on widely and is part of the reason an investigation is needed.

4. Rant about government spendin'

5. Its Rand Paul. I'd like to kno' how decide which people/networks are credible and which aren't?
This right here ^^^ prime example

Do u realize the science he's alluding to is bipartisan and has nothing to do with politics?

Or u can't get past red and blue?

I don't watch just one network or networks that subscribe to one viewpoint/ideology/political identity for one. I try to get info from opposing viewpoints and go from there.

The 'scientists in power' are controlling the narrative. Do u think they are the only scientists that exist in the world? Just cuz u saw em on tv?

This right here ^^^ prime example

Do u realize the science he's alluding to is bipartisan and has nothing to do with politics?

Or u can't get past red and blue?

Smh you're the only one here allowin' bias to form their opinion.

How many times do you need to hear me say that an investigation is needed

I'm askin' why is this eye doctor more credible than virologists. Its a fair question

I don't watch just one network or networks that subscribe to one viewpoint/ideology/political identity for one. I try to get info from opposing viewpoints and go from there.

The 'scientists in power' are controlling the narrative. Do u think they are the only scientists that exist in the world? Just cuz u saw em on tv?

Cool have a nice day bro

Smh you're the only one here allowin' bias to form their opinion.

How many times do you need to hear me say that an investigation is needed

I'm askin' why is this eye doctor more credible than virologists. Its a fair question
That is a fair question that shows a clear lack of due diligence

It is my right as I own this body of mine to decide what is done with it while I'm alive. I don't believe I should be forced or peer pressure by my peers to get the vaccine. Your body your choice. My body my choice. I respect your choice respect mine. Tho if this thing does turn out to be a freak virus let loose(by accident or on purpose) upon the world that doesn't abide by natures rules, yeah the hard push for a vaccine makes way more sense cuz they know they done fucked up, thank gawd I guess they been working on a vaccine against it. Idk shits fucked up all around.

Brilliant market penetrating strategy from Moderna, they’re not legally liable for shit now so - just like Pfizer/BioNtech - can claim ridiculous 100% effectiveness after their self regulated study without getting sued ... Callow and naive people will read these headlines and take shit at face value not realizing these are multinational companies that literally spent - and profit - billions on marketing and are represented by powerful industry lobby groups from The Hague to Washington.

Moderna doesn’t care about your children nore the pandemic, theyre currently fighting your national government cause they don’t wanna give up the vaccine patents eventhough they received goverment/taxpayer subsidies from countries worldwide to develop said vaccine lol.

They’re setting up and securing government and private contracts/orders consisting of 100s of millions of doses of vaccine for 2022,23 etc.
Efficacy.......not effectiveness.

Screenshot_20210526-121752.png
Screenshot_20210526-121807.png
Screenshot_20210526-121817.png
Screenshot_20210526-122233.png
Screenshot_20210526-122304.png

Funny thing about trump is his administration approved gain of function research after Obama put a pause on it
2017 article:
Screenshot_20210526-123233.png

Screenshot_20210526-123801.png

So now it’s looking like people who had covid never needed the vaccine smh

View attachment 544458

If the immune response to the vaccine is the same as that for Covid, I wonder if it too will result in lifetime immunity?

And is it really lifetime immunity? Or do the cells produce antibodies but after a while not enough to effectively fight the virus?

If the immune response to the vaccine is the same as that for Covid, I wonder if it too will result in lifetime immunity?

And is it really lifetime immunity? Or do the cells produce antibodies but after a while not enough to effectively fight the virus?

Look at the post above yours, sounds like it plateaus

Back