Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Is this our fault or theirs tho? I think a lot of black people have looked at the vaccine sideways and been relatively more apprehensive than anyone else about taking the vaccine. Myself included so I hope this doesn't trend into the narrative that were not being given the vaccine when niggas been screaming for the last calendar year they weren't gonna fuck with it. That would just be silly and embarrassing tbh.

I'm still trying to get as much information as I can day to day. I don't think I could go out and get it right now even if I wanted to.

Only front line workers, the elderly and family responsible for them should be thinking about going to get it now. The rest of us most likely can't get it for months anyway.

Gather the information, process it, and make the best decision for you and your family.

Looks like God has my back. Survived long enough to get the 2nd dose, which I got today.

Heard the 2nd dose is the one with more side effects, hope I make it.
It's been over 2 weeks since i got the 2nd dose, looks like i am in the clear.

giphy.gif

LOL, might seem so little, but going back to the gym is my first course of action.
Back to the gym on Monday....

tenor.gif

Not as effective as Moderna or phizer but Dr Fauci gives them 3 outta 5 stars

It's not as effective in terms of prevention from getting covid, but it's more effective with morbidity and serious illness. From what I seen, there hasn't been any deaths or hospitalizations from the one dose. If it puts a dent in hospital capacity, that's a huge W.

Didn't this nigga just say......

Yeah! He did!

I posted it too.

Double-masking

Dr. Fauci: Double-masking makes ‘common sense’ and is likely more effective

Could wearing two face masks at once during the pandemic provide more protection than just wearing one? According to White House advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci, “it likely does,” he told NBC News’ TODAY on Monday.

Don’t miss: The best credit cards for building credit

As Fauci explained, masks are physical coverings that prevent respiratory droplets from spreading to other people and provide a degree of protection to the wearer.

“So if you have a physical covering with one layer, you put another layer on, it just makes common sense that it likely would be more effective,” Fauci told TODAY. “That’s the reason why you see people either double masking or doing a version of an N95.”

Double masking for COVID-19: Why Fauci recommends wearing two masks at once

The latest recommendation for slowing and stopping the spread of COVID-19: double masking. Dr. Anthony Fauci endorses double masking, the practice of wearing two face masks, because "it just makes common sense," the chief medical advisor to the president told NBC News' Today.

This is why I already stated the death toll/numbers for those that died from covid is a hoax. The inconsistencies has been documented.

Back