Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Vaccines being more effective at higher severity seems counterintuitive. You’d think they’d be less effective at lower severity.

I guess it works that way though because your body has a stronger immune response the more severe the infection. So the vaccine rides on the back of the immune response not so much in response to the infection itself.

This is being developed in my city - Leiden - and for some reason the Dutch press is acting like it’s the worst vaccine ever made when the Nrs ain’t that bad imo.

Anyway, a breath test is replacing the cotton but test over here, making it more accessible and tolerable, gets the result in minutes instead of 24/48 hours.

If mfs weren't sucking Gov Cuomo dick to spite trump this would've been dealt with wayyy sooner. Dude being accused of covering up the numbers while literally exacerbating the problem.

Then went n sold a book to profit off a crisis he mishandled

Say it with me again yall
"cUoMo iS mY pReSiDeNt!"

It'll be funny to see ppl get outraged about this that didn't give a fuck back then when it was right in their faces. Another reason I hate politics.

If mfs weren't sucking Gov Cuomo dick to spite trump this would've been dealt with wayyy sooner. Dude being accused of covering up the numbers while literally exacerbating the problem.

Then went n sold a book to profit off a crisis he mishandled

Say it with me again yall
"cUoMo iS mY pReSiDeNt!"

It'll be funny to see ppl get outraged about this that didn't give a fuck back then when it was right in their faces. Another reason I hate politics.

He fucked up no doubt, but it’s getting spun as if he under reported the total numbers. He simply reported nursing home deaths as hospital deaths to make it seem like there were less nursing home deaths.

Like I said, still fucked up cause he obviously did it because he was catching flack for sending COVID patients back to nursing homes which caused a lot more deaths than there needed to be in the beginning of the pandemic.

He did do a lot of good though bringing the positivity rate down and everything. He just fucked up big in the beginning.

Just calling it what it is. He fucked up, which contributed to the positivity rate at the time, sure, but you can’t say the positivity rate wasn’t the lowest in the country after being the highest in the country.

It’s just facts. I don’t really care about Cuomo one way or another. I called out the fuck up, and I called out the success. Simple as that.

Y’all disagree, cool.

Just calling it what it is. He fucked up, which contributed to the positivity rate at the time, sure, but you can’t say the positivity rate wasn’t the lowest in the country after being the highest in the country.

It’s just facts. I don’t really care about Cuomo one way or another. I called out the fuck up, and I called out the success. Simple as that.

Y’all disagree, cool.
U sayin shit just to say it at this point.

I'm not talking about his high points. I'm talking bout where he fucked up n ppl glossing over it. All the other shit u talking is irrelevant af to the point.

"he got a lot of people killed due to his negligence and tried covering it up but u know what? Here's what he did right!"

what are u doing bruh lol

U sayin shit just to say it at this point.

I'm not talking about his high points. I'm talking bout where he fucked up n ppl glossing over it. All the other shit u talking is irrelevant af to the point.
Just providing balance and context. I’ve done it with Trump too when people take a headline and run with it without knowing the full story.

You mad at that that’s on you. Feel free to scroll on by.

Just providing balance and context. I’ve done it with Trump too when people take a headline and run with it without knowing the full story.

You mad at that that’s on you. Feel free to scroll on by.
Naw the equivalent is everytime someone point out something trump did bad u counter with the good.

Not the same at all.

It's not just a headline. Dude sent ppl to nursing homes and that's where many deaths occurred and virus ran rampant. That's the story. You're diverting to other shit. If that was someone u love that died in the nursing home these posts from u wouldn't exist.

This ain't for political points

Naw the equivalent is everytime someone point out something trump did bad u counter with the good.

Not the same at all.

It's not just a headline. Dude sent ppl to nursing homes and that's where many deaths occurred and virus ran rampant. That's the story. You're diverting to other shit. If that was someone u love that died in the nursing home these posts from u wouldn't exist.

This ain't for political points
Bro you posted that he covered up the numbers. The story all over the news now is around him under reporting nursing home deaths. That might make one think he under reported the deaths in NY. But he didn’t. He reported a lot of nursing home deaths as hospital deaths because he was trying to make his fuck up not look so bad. And yes it was fucked up. And yes he did bring the positivity rate down. All facts.

Context for clarity. That’s all I’m providing. You obviously feeling some type of way but you’ll be aight.

Bro you posted that he covered up the numbers. The story all over the news now is around him under reporting nursing home deaths. That might make one think he under reported the deaths in NY. But he didn’t. He reported a lot of nursing home deaths as hospital deaths because he was trying to make his fuck up not look so bad. And yes it was fucked up. And yes he did bring the positivity rate down. All facts.

Context for clarity. That’s all I’m providing. You obviously feeling some type of way but you’ll be aight.
My post was in context with the video which specifies what u said lol also doesn't negate his fuck up or diminish it's impact whatsoever.

U doing too much. Quit with this feeling shit. We're on a message board engaging each other.

Back