Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Because its not urgent to you...

because you don’t trust it either

Fucking Hypocrite

@Inori can i get a Haha ?

I dont have shit to do with this exchange yalll are having and I havent laughed at much of this so nah.... Yall got it tho.

I'm all for being suspicious or hesitant about the vaccine until further information comes out but to paint the picture of it being some plot to intentionally kill/harm people is irresponsible as fuck IMO

Who did that? Nobody did that

That's your own interpretation of the receipts posted

I believe you posted tweets of ya mans Tariq IMPLYING that the government was gonna force the vaccine on black communities
You just posted a tweet of someone dying after receiving the vaccine even if what they died from may or may not be related to the vaccine directly. To me.. that is disingenuous and irresponsible as fuck.

Gotta stop tryna pass off opinion and conjecture as fact.

I believe you posted tweets of ya mans Tariq IMPLYING that the government was gonna force the vaccine on black communities
You just posted a tweet of someone dying after receiving the vaccine even if what they died from may or may not be related to the vaccine directly. To me.. that is disingenuous and irresponsible as fuck.

Gotta stop tryna pass off opinion and conjecture as fact.
There has been implications but not outright accusations...

Regardless if ppl have in fact died after taking it for whatever reason, and if ppl have had their faces rearranged and ppl have fainted after taking it for whatever reason how am i the bad guy for not wanting to vaccinate long before any of these stories came out?

If you remember all those postings you will remember when I posted the video of the black nurse who face got disfigured with Bells palsy. Yall pretended the MULTIPLE sources weren't credible..like fuck that SISTERS WORD, fuck her face nana nana i can't hear you

You niggas wilfully disregard and ignore a slew of receipts which is even more irresponsible

There has been implications but not outright accusations...

Regardless if ppl have in fact died after taking it for whatever reason, and if ppl have had their faces rearranged after taking it for whatever reason how am i the bad guy for not wanting to vaccinate long before any of these stories came out?

If you remember all those postings you will remember when I posted the video of the black nurse who face got disfigured with Bells palsy. Yall pretended the MULTIPLE sources weren't credible..like fuck that SISTERS WORD, fuck her face nana nana i can't hear you

You niggas wilfully disregard and ignore a slew of receipts which is even more irresponsible

I didnt respond to any of that outside of an ether response here or there... so dont put me in with whatever "yall" you talkin bout fam.

I'm suspicious as well... and have no intentions of taking the vaccine until more information on how it affects people is avaiable.

i'm not putting out random shit on here either tho. You mentioned some sources where suspicions are warranted for sure but wont admit fault when you post some wack shit from Tariq where he is just pulling shit outa of thin air and making it seem like something it's not for likes and retweets. And before you even respond I'm not making this about tariq and you reposting him.

I'm just saying you seem to post conjecture and imply to the rest of us that its fact and then act shocked when other posters push back on the narrative.

*shrugs*

the back and forth makes for a good read during the day lol

If their way to stop over population was to cause 2 million deaths, of which the majority was old ass people who were gonna die soon anyway, them mfers trash.

I would think a plan to stop over population would be to 1. Kill more than 2 million people, 2. Not have a cure in just a year, and 3. Kill young people who can have kids that will lead to more population.

Instead these mfers killed mostly old ass people who were gonna die in 5 years anyway, and they werent ever gonna have kids to add to the growing population.

Global elite, yall some trash at this.

If their way to stop over population was to cause 2 million deaths, of which the majority was old ass people who were gonna die soon anyway, them mfers trash.

I would think a plan to stop over population would be to 1. Kill more than 2 million people, 2. Not have a cure in just a year, and 3. Kill young people who can have kids that will lead to more population.

Instead these mfers killed mostly old ass people who were gonna die in 5 years anyway, and they werent ever gonna have kids to add to the growing population.

Global elite, yall some trash at this.
Not sure if "I see what you're doing"

Or if it's just me

Back