Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Largest populations gonna have the largest numbers. Nothing any country state or city gonna be able to do about that at this point. It is what it is. We failed as a planet fr fr.
My guy Cuomo was sending infected folks to old people homes

That's where highest death rate was

Which added to national death rate

Only trump got blamed for national death rate

"Cuomo is my president" tho

My guy Cuomo was sending infected folks to old people homes

That's where highest death rate was

Which added to national death rate

Only trump got blamed for national death rate

"Cuomo is my president" tho

Lol. I ain't got no dog in the fight. Just saying theres real correlation with population size and covid19 numbers. Bigger the population bigger the death toll. All these political leaders trash. They all failed.

Lol. I ain't got no dog in the fight. Just saying theres real correlation with population size and covid19 numbers. Bigger the population bigger the death toll. All these political leaders trash. They all failed.
I don't disagree with your last sentence one bit.

But if a state governor of one of the most populated cities is highly contributing to the death toll and getting off Scot free while the pres held accountable to said governor death tally is problematic of mfs making this shit political.

Gov cuomo isn't shit. All I ask is mfs hold him accountable as well. What they did was prop him up while contributing a major portion of the national death rate.

It's fucking crazy how politics makes ppl asshole stupid.

I don't disagree with your last sentence one bit.

But if a state governor of one of the most populated cities is highly contributing to the death toll and getting off Scot free while the pres held accountable to said governor death tally is problematic of mfs making this shit political.

Gov cuomo isn't shit. All I ask is mfs hold him accountable as well. What they did was prop him up while contributing a major portion of the national death rate.

It's fucking crazy how politics makes ppl asshole stupid.

Mfs don't give a shit about Cuomo I think he was just easy for mfs to root for in the moment because he was popping shit at trump.

It's mad villains but trump the big bad rn. Just what it is. In a couple weeks he'll be outta there and someone else will take his place.

American politics is it's own cinematic universe lol.

Mfs don't give a shit about Cuomo I think he was just easy for mfs to root for in the moment because he was popping shit at trump.

It's mad villains but trump the big bad rn. Just what it is. In a couple weeks he'll be outta there and someone else will take his place.
100%

As much as cuomo fucked up the president did much worse.

And people can't help but pick a side instead of calling em both out for what they are. This is why we never see progress

"Go vote though" ehhhhhh ?

Man, please.

Where’s the smoke for DeSantis in FloRona? His own fuckin mayors are protesting him damn near?

Gov. Abbot in Texas? They don’t know what the fuck to do there. They’re damn near at 2 million cases already.

Gov. New some in Cali is dealing with Northern Cali rebelling and the Super Rona from the UK.

I live in Brooklyn, and I know I said I’d have Cuomo as POTUS over Donnie Dumbass. He ain’t perfect, but when NYC was caught off-guard, he got the state under control.

I’ll be the first to tell you Cuomo fucked up with the old folks home, and yes, he SHOULD answer for that.

I’ll also tell you I know what the city looked like before the lockdown, and had he not done anything, NYC would hit 1 million cases back in July. Hell, the boroughs would’ve been at 2 million by now.

The fact that he got that shit so under control that NY was one of the safest places during the 2nd surge is commendable....even while Donnie Dumbass was threatening to defund NYC and trying to pop shit at Cuomo all day.

Why you think we went out and partied when he lost? NO PLACE wants to see Donnie gone more than his own hometown.

Last edited:
Man, please.

Where’s the smoke for DeSantis in FloRona? His own fuckin mayors are protesting him damn near?

Gov. Abbot in Texas? They don’t know what the fuck to do there?

I live in Brooklyn, and I know I said I’d have Cuomo as POTUS over Donnie Dumbass. He ain’t perfect, but when NYC was caught off-guard, he got the state under control.

I’ll be the first to tell you Cuomo fucked up with the old folks home, and yes, he SHOULD answer for that.

I’ll also tell you I know what the city looked like before the lockdown, and had he not done anything, NYC would hit 1 million cases back in July. Hell, the boroughs would’ve been at 2 million by now.

The fact that he got that shit so under control that NY was one of the safest places during the 2nd surge is commendable....even while Donnie Dumbass was threatening to defund NYC and trying to pop shit at Cuomo all day.

Why you think we went out and partied when he lost? NO PLACE wants to see Donnie gone more than his own hometown.

Desantis is clearly pushing for herd immunity

Back