Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Nah, even Dr. Fauci said small children are less likely to spread it than adults, so the risk is low. When you add mask wearing and other preventative measures, it dwindles even more.

And if you’re teaching the kids while they’re in school, how’s that any different from any other point in time? It it’s babysitting now, it was babysitting then.

Having small children in school helps the parents and the kids (which is the teachers job).

Middle school and up age kids should be ok to continue remote learning for the time being.

1. Bruh lol wtf do you think teachers are. They are paid to "watch" the kids from 9 to 3. Yes, they also have to teach them shit. Pre k up to middle school teachers are essentially babysitters who teach.....lol this is news to you.

2. Its the cost to doin bizness during a pandemic. Ya jus gotta try n do it safely.

Yall savage. Telling a nigga that's actually a teacher on the ground basically "fuck his life" lmao.

@Mister B. You owe this nigga @Marc123 the fade on sight now. First the wife now this. Get the strap.

1. Bruh lol wtf do you think teachers are. They are paid to "watch" the kids from 9 to 3. Yes, they also have to teach them shit. Pre k up to middle school teachers are essentially babysitters who teach.....lol this is news to you.

2. Its the cost to doin bizness during a pandemic. Ya jus gotta try n do it safely.
Whoa. Let me slow you down. I’m not paid to “watch” ANYONE’s kid. I’m paid to educate them. I don’t keep my job year-to-year based on them being under my care; I keep it based on the level of education they receive and the lengths I and other teachers go through to make sure they get the best education we can give them.

If they provide an unsafe environment for others and feel like they don’t wanna learn, we can send they asses right back the fuck home and let their parents deal with them. Get that shit straight.

Maybe in an early elementary school you’d have merit, but by middle school, the only time I’m “watching” someone’s kid is if we’re going on a field trip off the school grounds. Fuck outta here.

And @King Freeman, did this joker insult my wife or something?

Last edited:
Whoa. Let me slow you down. I’m not paid to “watch” ANYONE’s kid. I’m paid to educate them. I don’t keep my job year-to-year based on them being under my care; I keep it based on the level of education they receive and the lengths I and other teachers go through to make sure they get the best education we can give them.

If they provide an unsafe environment for others and feel like they don’t wanna learn, we can send they asses right back the fuck home and let their parents deal with them. Get that shit straight.

Maybe in an early elementary school you’d have merit, but by middle school, the only time I’m “watching” someone’s kid is if we’re going on a field trip off the school grounds. Fuck outta here.

I can't call it.

What grade to you teach?

Back