Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

How the fuck it has a higher transmission rate than not wearing anything

Lololololol

It's pretty clear. They are talking specifically about neck fleeces and they are using the number of droplets that make it through as the metric. Basically, those fleeces don't actually stop anything from getting through. Small droplets pass through without a problem and big droplets get broken up into several smaller droplets which makes it so that the number of droplets released overall is greater.

It's pretty clear. They are talking specifically about neck fleeces and they are using the number of droplets that make it through as the metric. Basically, those fleeces don't actually stop anything from getting through. Small droplets pass through without a problem and big droplets get broken up into several smaller droplets which makes it so that the number of droplets released overall is greater.
Okay

I am tell this I don't the testing number or the test. I now know 10 ten ppl all test positive no symptoms retested negative with no antibodies. A report the other day from CDC said testing was useless. They said by the time they test that person could have spread it 100x over and by the time the test return even more could get it. If ready watch the numbers they had to adjust them multiple times. I read a women is using the Hospital in NY cause her mother didnt die from Corona but said she did and held the body for months.

The increased testing is revealing a higher positivity rate. Which shows community spread, which means you need to actually ramp testing so you can identify potentially positive ppl. You dont want ppl in the community with the virus, spreading it unknowingly. Thats the only way to contain it, you know what. Nevermind, its jus gonna disappear...

Last edited:
Back