Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Sorry to hear that bro
My condolences G
hope she can have some type of service its like mines just vanished
Damn thats fucked up.

Condolences fam.
Condolences to you and your family
Sadden to hear about your Grandma @Infamous114!

Offering my sincere condolences! Bless Up!!
Appreciate it, fellas. There's no flights to Nica so we can't even have a proper funeral but we were able to have her in the plot next to my grandpa. Covid in third-world countries that already doing a piss poor job handling it is going to be crazy

Appreciate it, fellas. There's no flights to Nica so we can't even have a proper funeral but we were able to have her in the plot next to my grandpa. Covid in third-world countries that already doing a piss poor job handling it is going to be crazy

i kno it may not sound like much but thats 100x better i wish they said hey we actually buried my gma next to another love one instead of just poof

condolences

Cocaine Kudlow says there is no second wave...

He also says there’s no systemic racism and no reason to expect the Raiders to leave Oakland

Condolences

Back