Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

china now trying to say shit was made in other countries.......they know they losing money now.

how something gonna be made in romania but sold to china to sell somewhere else?

China is just trying to save face, they know when this Pandemic is over the ramifications going hit their country hard
It's crazy ....All my connections there are now making masks. Like everyone.

They making a killing too....After so many died.

Smdh

Doing alot of reading

I said it was a scare tactic to sell bullshit.

They messed up. Mist people don't think when they scared.

AND
The lower numbers made it seem like what they did I'd effective.

See we saved lives.

This is all crap.

Govt don't care and keep lying

I think that's the thread you're looking for.

that 5G shit stupid. Corona virus is in like 200 countries 5G is not even in 50 countries

that 5G shit stupid. Corona virus is in like 200 countries 5G is not even in 50 countries
Bruh common sense aint common people are so damn stupid.. When i hear stupid in most cases injust let it lie.. They are none the wiser they marinate in their own stupidity thinking they said a thing and everyone else wins because the stupidity is not given a platform by debating it, it just dies

Last edited:

Ny getting purged. Damn.
Transmission rates are directly correlated with mortality rates and are a better indicator of whether or not you have the virus under control. Why do you think we're social distancing? What's the point in focusing on mortality rates? There is none, the people that have died aren't coming back. You're focusing on the effect and not the cause. Too many people are reactive instead or proactive. We're all dealing the effects of that shit, right now.

>Prove to me why it's black people's fault they're dying in American hospital care

I explained the reason why we're dying at a higher rate from the virus already in my previous post, go read it or don't, idc. Also, I never said it was explicitly anyone's fault, there are certain factors we can definitely control, though. Like eating habits and whether or not we listen to actual experts instead of mfs like Dr. Sebi.

So blacks are dying disproportionately IN AMERICAN HOSPITAL CARE MORE THAN ANY OTHER RACE because of their eating habits and because they listen to dr.sebi.
But this trend is happening nowhere else on the planet.

Got ya.

Thanks man.

B02E215D-D4E8-4EA3-B6F7-8C6CC625E2DA.gif

Nigga actually had the nerve to hit post on that shit.

not sure how trump can be voted in again

Let me tell you of a little concept called racism.

96% of republicans polled said rhey would vote for trump. In the same poll, Biden beat trump I think 55 to 44 but that means 44% of the country still thinks Trump is doing a good job. We have more deaths than all the tier one european countries, and are on track to beat out italy and spain and france, which are like tier 3 european countries, and mfers still love Trump.

All cause he started his campaign 4 years ago by saying he would throw mexicans out and have the country look like it used too. All white. Nothing else ever mattered or will ever matter to half this country. Thats over 100 million people.

So yea man, racism.

I been to many states.

Our eating habits are absolutely disgusting

Everyone's eating habits are disgusting. You think that's why we're dying in hospitals under doctor's care from coronavirus? Lmaooooo?

Maaaaaannn.

Imma go hit the sticks before I get more ignorant than I already am and start calling you stupid and shit.

Lol what... Most nigga don't eat clean i dont know why doctor sebi was brought up to take a stray shot.. I aint no sebi expert but familiar and dont understand the correlation
I brought up Sebi as an example of black people idolizing and taking information from the wrong sources and suffering from it, instead of actual experts. Look at Nip's documentary on the dude for instance. Like he had some kind of esoteric knowledge, get out of here. Waste of time and money.

Back