Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Trump extends federal social distancing guidelines to April 30

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump said Sunday he would extend his social distancing guidelines to April 30 as novel coronavirus continues to spread throughout the US.
"The better you do, the faster this whole nightmare will end," the President said at a White House news conference. "Therefore, we will be extending our guidelines to April 30th, to slow the spread. On Tuesday we will be finalizing these plans and providing a summary of our findings, supporting data and strategy to the American people."
Trump said that modeling shows that the peak of the death rate will likely hit in two weeks, but stressed that he hopes the country will be on its way to recovery by June 1.
"We can expect that by June 1st, we will be well on our way to recovery, we think by June 1st. A lot of great things will be happening," he said.

idk why he won’t make everybody stay home the greedy fuck

shit so nice.....damn birds tried to come thru an make a nest on my deck.

life is sweet right now for them.

said this on fb

but trump callin A-Rod for advice on this pandemic is sum of the funniest shit lol

out of all the doctors & medical professionals at his disposal, he calls a retired ball player for help

in this era of trollin we're livin in he's the perfect president for America, not the best, jus perfect lol

Republican politicians and media outlets that support Trump are trashest human beings on earth.

Trump pulled a date out his ass and said we opening up by easter. It was just a date he pulled out on the spot with no data.

Out of nowhere politicians and pundits on his dick were like yea! Old people should wanna die for the economy. Smmfh.

But now at the end of the 15 days of distancing, once they looked at the data and saw shit bout to get tons worse, they extended all distancing guidelines by 30 days and all those politicians and pundits been quiet as fuck.

Shits disgusting. We talking lives here. Im close to wishing the virus on those mfers family members so they could go through it. Wishing it on them aint enough. It needs to be their loved ones so they can start going through the emotions.

They saying all crime in Toronto is down since quarantine... Except homicides. That's up. Motherfuckas driving eachother crazy. I suspect divorce rates also gonna skyrocket once they let everyone back outside.

:hahaha:

im not looking forward toward the summer in these conditions at all i don't want to be around a slew of mentally deprived people, you know how many niggas gonna come outta this depressed and desperate

high caliber pussy will be on a fire sale

:myheart:

whats going to be even funnier is all the money dudes found out they could save not wining and dining randoms that only want a meal.

its gonna be a cold summer.
I'm talking to this chick online and we were talking about ideas for dates and I gave her one. And we're supposed to go on a trail in her area.

She was wanting to go today or tomorrow and I was like naw I have to work . So, it'll be this weekend and I just found out she lost her job lol

I'm about to get this pussy really quick lol
:ohyea:

I'm talking to this chick online and we were talking about ideas for dates and I gave her one. And we're supposed to go on a trail in her area.

She was wanting to go today or tomorrow and I was like naw I have to work . So, it'll be this weekend and I just found out she lost her job lol

I'm about to get this pussy really quick lol
:ohyea:
real shit.......

alot of chicks been changing they attitudes.

thugnifiecent done showed his true colors.

alot more free ass gonna be on them streets.

Back