Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Every time i see my beautiful sister on tv, i like her more n more.

She tried to call him on the evil bullshit he said on fox w hannity. Majority of the media never call him out to his face for fear of losing access.

Truth to power

BTW its so funny that trump hates to be called out on the evil bs he says so much that he wouldn't even let her finish the question. smh.

And what she said wasn't even a "gotcha question."

I been out the thread past few days.

Not sure if its been talked about but I seen China is missing 20million cell phone signals comparing jan to march
China fucking lied about their numbers. The spread rate is consistent with other countries, but I don't think they have it as under control as they want us to believe. Same with Russia, haven't heard so much of a peep from them.

I been out the thread past few days.

Not sure if its been talked about but I seen China is missing 20million cell phone signals comparing jan to march

Use your brain...

The phone companies are state run...

China is known for it's extreme censorship...

Lol China been on a cover up crusade from the very beginning

And WTF is still happening in Italy???

That shit ain't stopping till it finds the pope. Coronavirus in italy on some agent Smith shit.

And you see how that Chinese lady tried to grab my nigga the same night China reported their first case?

:think3:

I'm being funny but shit ain't funny.

Back