Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread

I think @Young_Chitlin made a thread already, but since i blocked him on this site, I guess i will be using this one instead.

Who are the favs in your opinion?

Too bad Serena is not fit enough to play.

Wow, u think Zverev is ready?

He was poor this week but it depends on how how fit everyone is right now we have been told nadal warwrinka and djokovic are not 100% zvervev should be beating a nadal that's 80% etc of he's not on federer side of the draw he should be getting to the semi finals at least

Federer djokovic zvervev brothers del Potro and goffin all on the same side of the draw..
Nadal got kyrgios sock cilic dimitrov on his

He won the Brisbane title at the start of the week and didn't have a breakdown the question is can he do it for 2weeks of potentially 5 sets

Potential routes to the final

Attachments

• Roger.png
    Roger.png
    736.3 KB · Views: 59
  • NOVAK2.png
    NOVAK2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 71
  • Rafa3.png
    Rafa3.png
    984.3 KB · Views: 81
  • Zverev.png
    Zverev.png
    849.8 KB · Views: 58
Nadal only worry to the final is dimitrov or kyrgios.. kyrgios won't have a better chance to get to the final.

Zvervev reminds me of Murray when he first started just didn't have enough to finish a 5 setter I think it's only a matter of time.

Shapovalov seems to be the guy to watch he have Tsonga a fright today.... Wozinacki been 5 1 down in the final set and somehow winning 7 5

Honestly can't see anyone stopping kyrgios getting to the final.. he seems to dominate nadal this may be his best chance if he keeps his head together..

Tsonga Vs kyrgios will be entertaining

Back