Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread

Impressive????? U were criticizing the GOAT for an almost similar match yesterday!!!!!! (Still salty about this, lol)

but, yes, I am surprised he won a 5 setter.
Lmao Federer is Federer hes in a category of 3.

He played poorly yesterday but survived I think the 5th set was the best he played the entire match

Nick gives up after 4 sets usually he really wants that Nadal match

There were 5 or 6 American males in the 3rd round.....now there’s one left....one and it’s that Trump supporter Tennys Sandgren

The USTA really needs to figure out male professional tennis cuz this is past embarrassing .....I was a senior in high school the last time an American male player won a grand slam... dudes aren’t even in contention for slams....all you have to do is win 7 matches in a row that s it

Never heard of him. One to watch?
Definitely.....former junior number 1 and one of the hardest ball strikers in the game....was dominating in juniors but his transition to the pro level was not smooth at all there were a lot of high expectations on his head when he turned pro and he hadn’t lived up to that... results were inconsistent...he started picking up steam the second half of last year ( beat Federer in Cincinnati, Kyrgios at the US open the match we’re Kyrgios contacts were fucked up and he claimed he couldn’t see all night . He s also beaten Zverev and others ) and he s started this yr on fire winning 2 straight tournaments and now 11 matches in a row

The USTA really needs to figure out male professional tennis cuz this is past embarrassing .....I was a senior in high school the last time an American male player won a grand slam... dudes aren’t even in contention for slams....all you have to do is win 7 matches in a row that s it
u follow more junior tennis than I do, did Serena and Venus not make an impact on Black males?

U see all their “kids” on the Women’s side, would have expected a few to pop up on the men’s side.

Back