Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread

What a match...2 forehand errors downed Thiem
You called it regarding Federer he plays the Big points Poorly

Djokovic and Nadal need probably 3 Breakpoints to break someone Federer needs about 6 I think that's age cant see him winning a 3 setter slam with that issue.

This Issue has summed Thiem career up so far all the talent but he just gets lost in games and points.

You called it regarding Federer he plays the Big points Poorly

Djokovic and Nadal need probably 3 Breakpoints to break someone Federer needs about 6 I think that's age cant see him winning a 3 setter slam with that issue.

This Issue has summed Thiem career up so far all the talent but he just gets lost in games and points.
Yea man Wimby and the Australian are his best bet....I know his off-season training base is in Dubai so that helps a lot w Australia....and Wimbledon is Wimbledon but next season gonna be tough for him

Why is there beef?
Pique is in charge of the Davis cup he moved it to the November basically extending the tennis season. Federer finds it crazy a non tennis guy is making tennis decisions. So he skipped it a lot of players have said they hate the move some hAve completely skipped it Nadal djokovic Murray took part

Is Federer already a Icon or does he need to do more.

I was reading an article about how him winning that GQ award highlights he's in the elite category of athletes Ali's Jordans etc

Back