Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread

There's a few players on the WTA that are soo talented but need good coaching and support Caroline Garcia and kasatkina like Patrick said shes the closest player they have on tour to Federer

I’m watching the UTR s Women’s Open Alicia Parks is playing ..... you can really see the difference between levels... this is awful tennis but I can t stop watching

El Shapo was so close but yet so far away. He had his chances but still couldn't get it done. Still a good tournament and he is set to crack the Top 10. Will make top-10 debut if Djokovic wins tomorrow. Schwartzman is playing some of his best tennis of his career but this was a hard tough battle. I don't know if he has enough reserve to keep this level in the final. He can't be tired if he's looking for his first win over Djokovic.

Djokovic surpasses Sampras and is now second for the most weeks at No.1....chasing Federer (310). If Djokovic can stay injury free and keep the results from the 2020 ATP Cup and Aussie Open, he'll pass Federer in March next year. That's a very likely scenario. As far as Masters 1000, unless the young era steps up. He'll reach at least 45 titles.

Back