Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread

As it stands Nadal is unsure Murray is definitely taking part and a unnamed player said djokovic changed his mind because he's set on record chasing.. so a American winner is still slim lol

I don't Serena to get 24 like this but it could give her confidence

U bugging the past 4-5 years fitness has been Serena s main issue her lateral movements was trash.... last I checked she looked in great shape
Serena got power experience and is a winner she hits a lot of players of court but she has struggled against agile players Andreescu is fast chases everything has a variety of shots plus she's not scared she's incredibly confident she can match Serena mentally I just can't see a scenario where Serena really hurts her..

Serena got power experience and is a winner she hits a lot of players of court but she has struggled against agile players Andreescu is fast chases everything has a variety of shots plus she's not scared she's incredibly confident she can match Serena mentally I just can't see a scenario where Serena really hurts her..
U overthinking it... Serena s movement has been her biggest issue since pregnancy hence why she struggles against players who can find angles.....she fixes that she gets 24

Back