Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread

Does anyone know the back story of Felix Auger-Aliassime and Kyrgios?

Felix Auger-Aliassime didn’t hold back in his criticism of Kyrgios. He believed that even though he was a brilliant tennis player, he wouldn’t ever be friends with him.

“I think he’s a good tennis player, but I could never be friends or close to a person like that,’ he told Tennis Life Media.

“Beyond that, if I wasn’t a tennis player – for example, if we knew each other at school or whatever – he’s not someone I would be friends with or hang out with.

“So you have to look at two things. There’s the tennis player, and there’s the person. I don’t really feel like associating with a person like that.’

Does anyone know the back story of Felix Auger-Aliassime and Kyrgios?

Felix Auger-Aliassime didn’t hold back in his criticism of Kyrgios. He believed that even though he was a brilliant tennis player, he wouldn’t ever be friends with him.

“I think he’s a good tennis player, but I could never be friends or close to a person like that,’ he told Tennis Life Media.

“Beyond that, if I wasn’t a tennis player – for example, if we knew each other at school or whatever – he’s not someone I would be friends with or hang out with.

“So you have to look at two things. There’s the tennis player, and there’s the person. I don’t really feel like associating with a person like that.’

Felix made those statements after he defeated Kyrgios last year in Queens. It was one of those matches where Kyrgios was acting like he was too cool for tennis. Felix looked annoyed during the match but kept his focus and got the job done.

Osaka now earns more than Serena and is the highest paid female athlete in the world.

Shouldn't be surprising if you represent Japan you are getting paid!

4 people from one tournament

Kiki bertens said it's insane and disrespectful to host that tournament one mistake will set tennis back...... Djokovic is crazy

Back