Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread

Every time I watch kasatkina I'm always impressed plus she got a arrogance to her the WTA needs that. She just needs to sort out the serve.

I'm more confident in the future of the WTA than the ATP

Coco Gauff is tracking to be the future of women’s tennis....she just won the Grade 1 at Roehampton ....at 14 she s played 4 grade 1 or higher tourney 1 finals 2 ships

Watching a doc on the 2008 wimbledon final. I remember at the time thinking how amazing it was. Federer now beats Federer then in straight sets.

I think the quality of 2009 final had more quality less unforced errors. Poor roddick

These tennis pundits hate that monfils would rather entertain than go for the kill. There are too many none entertaining players on tour we need more monfils.

These tennis pundits hate that monfils would rather entertain than go for the kill. There are too many none entertaining players on tour we need more monfils.
Man, i understand what u mean, but as a Monflis fan, i really wish he had developed some killer instinct too. Dude is over 30 though, i guess that ship has sailed.

Monfils has the greatest junior tennis season of all time and is barely competing in slams....shit is mind bottling ....can’t call a tennis player who doesn’t pan out a disappointment but there were high hopes for him coming out

Man, i understand what u mean, but as a Monflis fan, i really wish he had developed some killer instinct too. Dude is over 30 though, i guess that ship has sailed.

Monfils has the greatest junior tennis season of all time and is barely competing in slams....shit is mind bottling ....can’t call a tennis player who doesn’t pan out a disappointment but there were high hopes for him coming out

Didn't he have a serious knee injury that stopped some development?

I get what both of you are saying I would of loved him to win a slam! But if I have tennis tickets I'm picking fed and monfils over everyone too many average players refusing to entertain people.

Back