Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread

So young and so good, very impressive. Makes her the youngest American to win a WTA title since Jennifer Capriati back in 1991. Sky's the limit for her. Let's just hope she doesn't become a classic example of teenage burnout.

Speaking of impressive. Another tournament another final and another title. 9th final of 2019 for the Russian.

6th consecutive final....Medvedev is on a real journey.

Washington
Montreal
Cincinnati
U.S. Open
St. Petersburg
Shanghai FInal

Although he is a racist Medvedev been impressive , the second half of the season he did almost do the world a favor by blessing Tsitsipas w the fade a couple of yrs back

so I watch and follow a lot of Futures and Challengers played in the USA....I am noticing that the 2 or3 black players in the tournament are almost always playing each other in the first or could each other in the second round...long story short they are always playing each other early in the tournaments

so I watch and follow a lot of Futures and Challengers played in the USA....I am noticing that the 2 or3 black players in the tournament are almost always playing each other in the first or could each other in the second round...long story short they are always playing each other early in the tournaments

That's unfortunate. I don't follow the challenger tour that much. Are there any up and coming American players that look great? I do know there's a black Swedish (originally from Ethiopia) player who''s doing great on the challenger tour in Europe at the moment. Mikael Ymer 21 years old - 6 finals and 4 titles this year. Current ranking #75. He's got an older brother Elias who's also pretty good but I tihnk Mikael is the more talented brother.

Although he is a racist Medvedev been impressive , the second half of the season he did almost do the world a favor by blessing Tsitsipas w the fade a couple of yrs back

What? What did he do/say??

That's unfortunate. I don't follow the challenger tour that much. Are there any up and coming American players that look great? I do know there's a black Swedish (originally from Ethiopia) player who''s doing great on the challenger tour in Europe at the moment. Mikael Ymer 21 years old - 6 finals and 4 titles this year. Current ranking #75. He's got an older brother Elias who's also pretty good but I tihnk Mikael is the more talented brother.

What? What did he do/say??

The most pro ready American Male juniors are prolly Zachary Svadja who won the USTA nationals in August and Brandon Nakashima a sophomore at UVA

@Lucas @toheeb27 @Elzo69Renaissance

Can you explain this women view to me ?

Is she surprised that people from well off countries don't want to go or represent America?

She also ignoring that Osaka was rejected by the American tennis association lol

She’s an idiot that shit don’t matter in the tennis world.... and it’s a pure business decision for Naomi..... Japanese ppl are the biggest hype beasts and love and will put money behind their successful athletes....she wins the gold in 2020 and her earnings will triple .....Kei Nishikori is one of the highest paid atlhletes in the world based on endorsements simply cuz he s a marginally successful Japanese tennis player.....imagine how much cheese Naomi looking to get

I don't blame Naomi one bit. I mean, Naomi was not chosen to represent the US and receive funding when she was a junior. The Japan Tennis Association decided to fund her tennis training since she was eligible that’s why she plays for Japan. The fact that Japanese law forbids dual citizenship past a certain age, from a marketing/endorsement $ standpoint, she had no choice but to go this route....definitely a good business move.

Lol this is like the states immigration doesn't matter how many times I say I'm from London I have no desire to move here they act like I'm crazy

Back