Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread

Strangely Federer is at a point in his career where he feels like he will beat Nadal every time but the French.

If he was healthy and made the final yesterday I would be confident he beats Nadal

Roger Federer wants to play Wimbledon next year and says he will make a decision over "the next weeks" over whether to play on after that.

Us open going to catch another L? No good bye tour

Is this even fair, Team Europe is more stacked.
World dominates doubles but it's all tactical to an extent Nadal doesn't want to play kyrgios at all especially inside so Federer always plays that match

McEnroe tried to get nikishori and Felix but they declined I think when they're asked to take part they both had low rankings so committed to other tournaments to get more points

Next year world should be a lot better and strong chance next year will be Federer last

World dominates doubles but it's all tactical to an extent Nadal doesn't want to play kyrgios at all especially inside so Federer always plays that match

McEnroe tried to get nikishori and Felix but they declined I think when they're asked to take part they both had low rankings so committed to other tournaments to get more points

Next year world should be a lot better and strong chance next year will be Federer last
Shit it’s like a 800k check I heard if I’m not mistaken

Back