Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread

Think everyone expects him to get at least 23 24 slams before he retires

Maybe. If he can stay injury free and keep this level for a few more years and the younger generation won't step up and take over. Federer turns 38 this year. It's incredible that he can play at this high level when he's pushing 40. Only time will tell if Djokovic can do the same.

Maybe. If he can stay injury free and keep this level for a few more years and the younger generation won't step up and take over. Federer turns 38 this year. It's incredible that he can play at this high level when he's pushing 40. Only time will tell if Djokovic can do the same.
Only people that can stop djokovic is Federer and Nadal Federer hasn't got long left at all and Nadal can't stay injury free.

The next gen are not stepping up at all if they don't djokovic will have no challengers

Only people that can stop djokovic is Federer and Nadal Federer hasn't got long left at all and Nadal can't stay injury free.

The next gen are not stepping up at all if they don't djokovic will have no challengers

I believe in the young guns.

I wonder how many more years Federer has left? Can he really play tennis like this when he's 40+?? That would be insane lol. I know he wants that Olympic gold medal badly. We'll see him play next year and maybe one more year. Beat Connors title record and say good bye. When it comes to Federer you never know though.

When Nick WANTS to play tennis and doesn't fall apart he's incredible. He kept it together in Washington and hold his nerve at the crucial points. This mental case showed mental toughness and won the title so props to him. The semifinal vs Tsitsipas was very entertaining. He hasn't been top 30 for some time now but with this title he's now ranked 27 in the world. Nick is so unpredictable so you never know when this bipolar man wants to play tennis again.

If kyrgios wins multiple GrandSlams you think Malaysia will welcome his mum back as royalty?

Every time I think that his bloodline is royalty I get his behaviour

Back