Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread

Konta will never ever admit it but if she was mentally stronger she wins at least 2 slams she gets to the qtr and just breaks down

Can’t believe Federer is leading the ATP in matches won....also it’s a wrap for him, Federer has never beaten Rafa and Djokovic at a major

Can’t believe Federer is leading the ATP in matches won....also it’s a wrap for him, Federer has never beaten Rafa and Djokovic at a major
Sadly I agree Djokovic has this Federer saying he's Exhausted after wasn't a good sign

Since Federer has changed his racket I think he has only lost to Nadal once?? and that was on the clay

Last edited:
Federer was trying to give me a heart attack

Nadal is a fighter and I wanted Nadal to break back so badly. 5-5 in the fourth and it could've gone either way. That last game was incredible but congrats to Federer he was the better man.

I hope he beats Djokovic in the final. To be honest I don't know when the last time I saw Federer returning a serve that well in a match. His returning against Nadal was outstanding. If he can keep that up and serve well I give him a good shot even though Djokovic should be the favorite.

I expected more from both players, especially from Djokovic (too many unforced errors) but the drama continues. Djokovic is 3-0 against Federer in 5th setters in their H2H. Can Federer break the cycle?

Back