Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread

Congrats to Nadal. His first title since last August. Nadal should've won this match in straight sets but props to Novak for fighting. Nadal looks good again and should now be the clear favorite to win another French Open title. However Djokovic can and will most likely raise his game so I expect to see a better version of Djokovic. Even though Nadal is the favorite it's still quite wide open with several players in very good form that can make it interesting. Looking forward to French Open.
Lol, I left out the part where Nadal’s body likes to quit on him. Hope yeh stays healthy.

Djokovic
First Round - Hubert Hurkacz

Second Round - Sam Querrey

Third Round - Jaume Munar

Fourth Round - Borna Coric

Quarter-Final - Alexander Zverev

Semi-Final - Dominic Thiem

Final - Rafael Nadal

Federer

First Round - Lorenzo Sonego

Second Round - Malek Jaziri

Third Round - Matteo Berrettini

Fourth Round - Marco Cecchinto

Quarter-Final - Stefanos Tsitsipas

Semi-Final - Rafael Nadal

Final - Novak Djokovic

Nadal
First Round - Qualifier

Second Round - Qualifier

Third Round - David Goffin

Fourth Round - Nikoloz Basilashvili

Quarter-Final - Kei Nishikori

Semi-Final - Roger Federer

Final - Novak Djokovic

Federer and Thiem

I would love Federer to win 2 3 more slams doubt it will happen. Another french Wimbledon us open and Olympics gold in singles leave the game

The Federer Nadal djokovic dominance needs to end now

NOOOO....Felix Auger Aliassime had to pull out of French Open. I really think he could've done some damage in his first French Open. I was most excited to watch him this year and he had a good draw. Get well and come back soon!

After checking out the draw my prediction is another Thiem vs Nadal final and I think Nadal is going to win his 12th title. I'm rooting for the new players though and I like Tsitsipas. I'd like to see a QF final between Tsitsipas and Federer. I do have a gut feeling that Federer could be in for a very tough match against Italian Berrettini in the 3rd round (If Berrettini beats Ruud).

Pierre-Hugues Herbert beat Medveded. I didn't see that one coming. Good for the french crowd!

I get that but Federer constantly training with the young players etc Osaka shouldn't be crying after a set that's uncomfortable viewing someone who's at the top needs to help her handle the pressure
I get that, but i don't remember Federer training with his direct rivals. This chick beat Serena in the finals of a grand slam. Too soon for a mentoring relationship. One of them is going to have to fall off drastically for that to happen.

I get that, but i don't remember Federer training with his direct rivals. This chick beat Serena in the finals of a grand slam. Too soon for a mentoring relationship. One of them is going to have to fall off drastically for that to happen.
Very good point

Back