Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread

The pundits think Auger-Aliassime is the closest thing we have to replacing Nadal. They was saying he will win the most grandslams out the next gen and it' will be sooner than later
U guys keep talking about this kid, I guess I am going to have to go watch him play.

Felix is the real deal, he's an all court tennis player so he's fun to watch but the problem is that once he start losing people are going to call him "overrated" and try to put him down, that's part of the game I guess, so many fans like to tear down anyone who gets hyped. He's only 18 years old so people shouldn't expect him to be super consistent and start winning slams in 2019 (no matter what the experts say). I do belive we're indeed watching a future big star and world number one though. He's got all the tools and he will only get better. As long as he can stay injury free and healthy Felix will be a beast in the future.

One concern is that he is suffering from tachycardia. Having heart issues can be a problem.

Felix is the real deal, he's an all court tennis player so he's fun to watch but the problem is that once he start losing people are goi

One concern is that he is suffering from tachycardia. Having heart issues can be a problem.
YO, this is a big deal. Are there any successful tennis players dealing with this?

YO, this is a big deal. Are there any successful tennis players dealing with this?

I don't know if there are any current tennis players dealing with Tachycardia or other heart issues but I remember former tennis player Mardy Fish had to retire because of heart problems.

Felix was forced to quit due to his heart condition last year at the US Open when he was up against his friend Shapovalov.

Felix broke down and was in tears, it was sad to watch.

I don't know if there are any current tennis players dealing with Tachycardia or other heart issues but I remember former tennis player Mardy Fish had to retire because of heart problems.

Felix was forced to quit due to his heart condition last year at the US Open when he was up against his friend Shapovalov.

Felix broke down and was in tears, it was sad to watch.

Damn, that's really sad. Hopefully modern day medicine can help him have a successful playing career with this.

Yeah, that was a tough loss. He had 5-3 in the first and 5-2 in the second. Should've won in straight sets. Felix been clutch all week and showed serious mental strength, so I'm a bit surprised. It's a learning experience, he had a great week.

Can Shapovalov beat Federer? I like Federer but I do hope Shapovalov wins. It's time for the new gen players to start taking over and win some big titles.

Ashley Barty may be the only player on the WTA that plays the slice her all round game is possibly the best on the tour.

If she wins a slam it will improve the tour.

Tennis beef

This has continued to Instagram lmao

Tsitsipas has issues with a couple other players

LMAO....that's some funny shit. Medvedev at 0:14....."Man, you better shut your fuck up, OK" (with thick Russian accent). I can listen to that part over and over again. Thanks for this video!

Back